Saucy

Robert Covington 2018-2019 Season Outlook

To make matters worse,  looked like he slightly rolled his ankle on his 11th miss. Hopefully he's fine...seemed to go to the bench instead of the locker room.

I just don’t understand why when he’s shooting well he goes 4 for 7 but when he can’t hit the broadside of a barn he decides to shoot 15 shots.  Yet the ways of our Lord are mysterious and I shall remain faithful!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Well he got 6 stocks to 0 To.  If you knew a player was going to go 1/16 yet get 6 stocks every game you’d pick him top 50 and just punt FG (which is basically what anyone who drafted him did).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Well he got 6 stocks to 0 To.  If you knew a player was going to go 1/16 yet get 6 stocks every game you’d pick him top 50 and just punt FG (which is basically what anyone who drafted him did).

Almost word for word what I was just about to say. The FG% is devastating, but the dude has 6 stocks 0 turnovers. This line could leave a bad taste in the mouth, but it could have been much, much worse.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, unluckyshot said:

Almost word for word what I was just about to say. The FG% is devastating, but the dude has 6 stocks 0 turnovers. This line could leave a bad taste in the mouth, but it could have been much, much worse.

It’s like watching a car accident full of super models.  1/18 is almost impressive in how woeful it is and yet the 6 stocks.  I don’t know if it’s beautifully gruesome or gruesomely beautiful.  Idk if I’ve ever seen a line like it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, unluckyshot said:

Agreed.. he could have pulled a Wiggins :X

Lord Covington will be back!  He has had nights like these.

im losing FG now lol, then again i have 3 injured players. curry, green, lauri so it's a tough last 3 weeks either way

2 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

It’s like watching a car accident full of super models.  1/18 is almost impressive in how woeful it is and yet the 6 stocks.  I don’t know if it’s beautifully gruesome or gruesomely beautiful.  Idk if I’ve ever seen a line like it.  

Oh it's a terrible line without a doubt but there's a silver lining to it and there are people that own him that are punting FG%

• Like 1

Possibly my the lordiest lord line that ever did lord 

(I ******** LOVE owning this guy. He's like heroin and coke combined )

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

Possibly my the lordiest lord line that ever did lord 

(I ******** LOVE owning this guy. He's like heroin and coke combined )

Speedball is the word :D  ahahaha

image.png.e48e7986b1b55c1357a133e617f70306.png

• Like 1