Saucy

Robert Covington 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5 hours ago, fabrar said:

It's simpl - if you have room in IR, hold. If no IR but you'll comfortably make the playoffs, hold. If either of those are not true, drop.

Even if if you make it to playoffs there is no sign off him playing if you don’t have IL drop and move on.  I have IL so I am keeping him 

I've held him for so long in my IR but with the Jrue news I have to cut bait. Good luck to everyone else still holding 

even if he comes back this week, do people think this guy is not gonna be rusty for a month or so when he comes back? i don't understand why everyone has held on for so long with playoffs already started and around the corner for some

32 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I've held him for so long in my IR but with the Jrue news I have to cut bait. Good luck to everyone else still holding 

Same situation.  Dropping ROco can’t hold 

6 minutes ago, snroto said:

Same situation.  Dropping ROco can’t hold 

Wish I could, but I'm at the tail end of my semis now, and it's close. I need those man games to get into the finals and automatic money. I'll probably get smoked in the finals with all my injuries but I got to take a chance and I can't wait for RoCo

>2 months for a bone bruise. f--- the lord. 

Edited by pdids911
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, pdids911 said:

^ I came here to say fu<k the lord , guess u beat me to it 

• Haha 2

Thy Lord giveth, and thy Lord taketh away.

I was really counting on him for playoffs. Doesn't look like he'll show up.

Edited by damnbadger
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, pdids911 said:

This misunderstanding happens every year in fantasy. A bone bruise is very different than a muscle bruise. A bone bruise is basically one step below a fracture of the bone. They can take months to recover from, so the overall length isn't much of a surprise.

What is surprising is that Saunders said they hoped to have him back this week and the guy is not practicing. That to me is a setback, even if they're saying it's not.

• Like 2

My PO starts next week!Any update or when should we see the lord back on the floor?

Yeah...can’t believe I held on for two months for this crap. That is the worst bone bruise I’ve ever seen. 

Dropped and moved on. May the Lord Rest In Peace.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, blob2004 said:

Yeah...can’t believe I held on for two months for this crap. That is the worst bone bruise I’ve ever seen. 

Dropped and moved on. May the Lord Rest In Peace.

AMEN

On 3/9/2019 at 6:06 PM, Eltoro said:

This misunderstanding happens every year in fantasy. A bone bruise is very different than a muscle bruise. A bone bruise is basically one step below a fracture of the bone. They can take months to recover from, so the overall length isn't much of a surprise.

What is surprising is that Saunders said they hoped to have him back this week and the guy is not practicing. That to me is a setback, even if they're saying it's not.

this is to every owner ^^^^^^^

look at the bright side

Us believers in our Lord will be able to get him yet again at a discount next year

😅

• Like 1

I traded Covington for Oladipo as the centerpiece of the trade. We both figured they have similar ROS value. Everyone thought we were nuts.  We were right

• Haha 1

this guy... so frustrating... has anyone seen any updates? is he shut down for the season? it makes no sense for Minny to bring him back at this point right? 

29 minutes ago, DLove said:

this guy... so frustrating... has anyone seen any updates? is he shut down for the season? it makes no sense for Minny to bring him back at this point right? 

Whether or not he's being shut down, he certainly won't be back and up to speed in time to make a difference this or even next week. If you don't have an IR spot, drop him and stream. 😕