Sign in to follow this  
burty1

Dynasty League Trade - Big names/Prospects

Dynasty league.  Keep a player forever with no consequences.  It's been around for quite a number of years.

I give Javier Baez/Victor Robles for his Alex Bregman/Yordan Alvarez.

I currently have an OF of  Harper, Betts, Acuna, Mazara (and Adell in minors...as well as Robles currently obviously)

Thoughts?  Stand pat?  Make the trade?

WHIR

This is pretty damn close as far as dynasty trades go...  It's honestly so close that I may consider sitting tight for now, as it's exactly the type of deal you could end up losing just enough to lose you a season, ya know? I prefer Bregman over Baez, but Robles is certainly somewhat more coveted than Alvarez, and on a better team...

Maybe flip a coin? Yeesh :-/

Right now Baez is better than Bregman and Robles projects to be the best in the trade. I see no reason for you to do this.

Baez and Bregman have both been pretty darn good, hard to say which will ultimately be the better to own for years. Both in good lineups, Baes has 2B/SS Breg 3B/SS, little more speed for Baez and OPB/BB's for Breg. As far as the prospect, doesn't seen like you really need Robles, although if your team needs speed he could possibly be chip in some decent steals going by his minors numbers. Alvarez doesn't have much sample size to go by, he has potential to be decent at some point once inserted in the HOU lineup. Looks like he's put up decent power numbers per at bat in the minors. Not sure how much this deal really improves anything unless you're much high on Alvarez or need a 3B instead of 2B, seems kind of lateral to me. 

1 hour ago, burty1 said:

Dynasty league.  Keep a player forever with no consequences.  It's been around for quite a number of years.

I give Javier Baez/Victor Robles for his Alex Bregman/Yordan Alvarez.

I currently have an OF of  Harper, Betts, Acuna, Mazara (and Adell in minors...as well as Robles currently obviously)

Thoughts?  Stand pat?  Make the trade?

WHIR

Trade Harper, keep Robles

21 hours ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

Right now Baez is better than Bregman and Robles projects to be the best in the trade. I see no reason for you to do this.

B)

I prefer the bregman side. He's shown a real solid hitter every year. I worry about Baez and his free swinger tendencies of old. Robles is more coveted than Alvarez that's true but Alvarez is a great 1B prospect. If you need an upgrade at third and have a backup 2B I def do it. 

And whoever said Robles is on a better team... Uh what? Houston leads the league in runs scored buddy. 

I think this trade is even but but there is more risk with Baez

I like the trade.  I disagree with above posters as I think Bregman is a much better hitter than Baez.  I would much rather have him long term than the high K Baez