Of trout

Of cain

Of Kris davis

Of judge

Uti mazara

Uti crawford

BN parra

DL pollock

Pitchers: morton, meada, archer, corbin, richards  tanaka, teheran, manaea, bumgarner, musgrove

RP: Rodney, melancon, minter, devenski

DL  santana

Catorgies: runs, rbis, sb, obp, hr

Qs, saves, whip, k/9, era

Am i giving up too much here. I know mazara and manaea will regress but can i get more??

I think I would try to get more. Mazara and Manaea have been pretty good this year. 

I do really like Cueto but he has been on the DL most of the season and I see some risk there. I'm also not fully convinced Murphy is healthy and he hasn't really looked good since returning from the DL.

Overall, i'd aim for more.

• Like 1

What @BravesBaseball2 said. I think I'd look for a little more than Murphy, who hasn't looked great so far this year. Looking at your lineup, might want to see if you can somehow involve a closer. Your lineup looks great, but that's probably the weakest part of your team.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/705192-should-i-shop-vlad-jr/

Edited by Idoolittle

I wouldn’t do that deal. I feel like you’re overpaying because of name value 

I think Murphy will end up being fine after he shakes off the rust, but I think you're overpaying here, giving up 2 perfectly decent players with no injury history for 2 aging vets with plenty of injury-related red flags... & looking at your lineup, even if Murphy & Cueto stay healthy the rest of the way, I'm not sure this improves your team enough for you to take on the injury risk. I'd stay put.

Help here? 

I think your offense wont miss mazara at all....and your pitching could def use an upgrade....cueto could be that upgrade imo.....but still value wise i think mazara holds the most value so this trade isnt the best trade u can do. Im on the fence...team needs say yes...value says no

Since you have Albies at 2B and Bregman at MI, you really dont need Murphy.  I like getting Cueto tho and the two players you are giving up dont excite me all that much.  Try and swap out Murphy for a different player you like (like a closer someone else mentioned) and do the trade.  Cueto > Manaea ROS 

• Like 1

Keep Mazara he's a good OF'er with upside, move the other player for just Murphy he will finish 2018 on a high note. And will give ya a 2B upgrade you can use. Get him onto you're team. 

12 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep Mazara he's a good OF'er with upside, move the other player for just Murphy he will finish 2018 on a high note. And will give ya a 2B upgrade you can use. Get him onto you're team. 

Murphy is an upgrade over Albies or Bregman?  I dont trust him, sorry.  But everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I would still get Cueto, and you will need to get him in a hurry.  He is slated to come back next week.