RedDogNamedClippers

Kristaps Porzingis 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, fantasm said:

You heard about the trade.....right?

Haha. Trying to figure out how you would think I hadn't from the comment. Tomato Po-tah-to I guess.

He has a chance, Cuban is milking this and it’s premature. He might just come out w a big circus hype to sell tickets. Them Dallas yolks love that ish 

Call me crazy for hanging on to this “lottery ticket” despite Cuban’s ambiguous language and the high drop rate in yahoo leagues. Everything I read in Mavs chat rooms point to this guy being cleared to play and him really wanting to play.

Plus, here he is at practice, though all he is doing is shooting FTs. I’m going on a limb and predicting that he plays this year.

Saw those clips earlier. I’m still holding onto him in my league with 3 IR slots. If I’m not mistaken, he’s going to talk to the media soon or has in the past hour. So I’m interested to hear his own take.

I am holding, but Free throws aren’t exactly what I want to see

2 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

I am holding, but Free throws aren’t exactly what I want to see

If I recall correctly, there were updates in December that he was dunking and doing those sorts of movements. There’s also a video of a Knicks practice from November where he’s dropping 3s and jump shots. According to him, he’s done contact drills as well, but I’ll wait for the media notes from today.

Damnit, I just saw an ESPN scroll that he’s out for the year. Anybody else see it??!

Via the media press conference: Cuban and Porzingis both reiterated in the presser that he's not playing this season. To be reevaluated mid-February but right now plan is to keep him off the court for a prolonged recovery.

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

He wanted to say "feathery" but that has already been trademarked.

Edited by mbroo5880i
  • Like 1