linkr

Luka Dončić 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, PSA10Collector said:

Fuc$ DeAndre. Luka would have double double if not for this. 

Wow.  This is embarrassing for Deandre.  You know its bad when you get a reaction like that from your own bench.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hobbs28 said:

Wow.  This is embarrassing for Deandre.  You know its bad when you get a reaction like that from your own bench.

DJ needed that 1 rebound as well to get 10 lol fwiw.

his stat looks good but in 9-cat he still rank outside top 100 so far due to poor FT% and whopping 4 to per game

64c1cab7e13def625b102fed2591f396.jpg

I realize Yahoo won't give him 4 positions, but they really should have him at SF/PF instead of PG/SG/SF... the out of position assists at PF would make him even more valuable!

Here's the link someone created to vote for the change on Yahoo

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/suggestions/35575408-fix-luka-doncic-s-positional-eligibility-yahoo-h

13 minutes ago, PositionlessBBall said:

I realize Yahoo won't give him 4 positions, but they really should have him at SF/PF instead of PG/SG/SF... the out of position assists at PF would make him even more valuable!

Here's the link someone created to vote for the change on Yahoo

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/suggestions/35575408-fix-luka-doncic-s-positional-eligibility-yahoo-h

didnt giannis use to be pg/sg/sf/pf

i don’t see why doncic can’t be the same 

On 11/3/2018 at 3:29 AM, hobbs28 said:

I believe that's Brunson on the bench. He seems to be the most animated, regardless of what's going on. If you look at the Mitchell Robinson thread, he's the only one on the bench that reacts to Robinson's alley oop dunk.

Just saying, I wouldn't use him as a gauge for the team.

10 hours ago, tremixt said:

I believe that's Brunson on the bench. He seems to be the most animated, regardless of what's going on. If you look at the Mitchell Robinson thread, he's the only one on the bench that reacts to Robinson's alley oop dunk.

Just saying, I wouldn't use him as a gauge for the team.

Well Cuban was really pissed as well! You can see him under the basket.

Edited by RipCity0

11 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

didnt giannis use to be pg/sg/sf/pf

i don’t see why doncic can’t be the same 

Giannis was PG/SF/PF during the point Giannis experiment. He started out SF/PF, then Kidd went on record to say that he's going to use him at 1.

Not that Luka's not giving enough, but I really thought he'd average at least 5 asts. with his passing ability. Granted, if his teammates cant hit their shots he cant get an assist. At the peak of Lob City, 50% of DJ's makes were assisted from Paul/Griffin. I dont expect Luka to be there right now, but 5  doesnt seem too high, does it?

Edited by ellejamil

7 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Giannis was PG/SF/PF during the point Giannis experiment. He started out SF/PF, then Kidd went on record to say that he's going to use him at 1.

ive definitely seen players with 4 positions though .. can’t put my finger on exactly who, but i remember it being a thing on at least a couple occasions 

9 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

ive definitely seen players with 4 positions though .. can’t put my finger on exactly who, but i remember it being a thing on at least a couple occasions 

You sure it's not PG/SF/PF/C? He played that too, if I remember correctly, and makes more sense since he's never really been a consistent shooter outside of 15ft.

9 hours ago, mackdonald said:

His status for Tuesday is uncertain. Is he worth starting in a weekly league this week?

Details about his ankle have been pretty scarce other than the Questionable tag and missing practice Sunday.  Hopefully there is some sort of update before lineups lock.  We should get one at some point today after today's practice session.

8 hours ago, ellejamil said:

You sure it's not PG/SF/PF/C? He played that too, if I remember correctly, and makes more sense since he's never really been a consistent shooter outside of 15ft.

not sure, just remember seeing players with 4 positions assigned 

i wonder if there’s ever been a 5-position-eligible player? 

My draft was terrible but I’m glad I got this guy. Just knows how to play, once those turnovers go down a bit he’ll be an asset. Can’t see any other reason why he’s ranked overall so low. Gonna be a fun keeper!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wise guy91 said:

Hurt his knee, came off.. doesn’t look too bad, hopefully comes back on and continues to beast 

Poor guy lost a knee. Can we have a moment of silence?

• Haha 1