linkr

Luka Dončić 2018-2019 Season Outlook

6 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Is the free throw line farther from the basket over there?

In Europe we use ball with automatic targeting for the FTs :lol:

• Haha 1

WED, JAN 9, 2:39 AM - ROTOWIRE.COM

Doncic is listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Suns due to a lower-back strain, Brad Townsend of The Dallas Morning News reports.

Spin: It's unclear when Doncic picked up the injury, but he was still able to practice Tuesday, which bodes well for his chances of taking the court Wednesday. The Mavericks will likely have the rookie test the issue out prior to Wednesday's game before determining his availability, so expect an update closer to tipoff.

Head coach Rick Carlisle said he expects Doncic (back) to play in Wednesday's game against the Suns, Bobby Karalla of the Mavericks' official site reports.

Spin: Doncic was a surprising addition to the injury report Tuesday with a lower-back strain, but it looks like it wasn't anything serious. While his status will still need to be confirmed prior to tip-off, look for Doncic to be a full go against Phoenix.

13 hours ago, hoopking said:

nice line tonight. that 10/16 FT is a bummer though. going hack-a-dj/andre-like 

it's beyond bizzare that a white euro player who is a good shooter shoots bad at ft line. white boys are taught from an early age you better hit you free throws at least to make up for the lack of athleticism lol. he must have some weird confidence issue with the ft shot right now in games, i bet in practice he makes 95%. 

2 clear KAT`s fouls against Luka in the most important two posessions in the last minute and refs remained silent. And Luka made 5 pts in them...

another dose of Luka magic tonight folks :wub:

just missed a trip-dub

MLKZ5zZ.png

49948698_727369074330075_5219623628265488384_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeGqHZ_9jVIgxGaXcjd2EkOs1XJPEmUNtQqu3KVJbHu86K0k1FLGtGqAK6weg7a_c4C2005g96774DLV4DfxKZ4xWU2rizs3rRmIa-Nzt0iorQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl17-1.fna&oh=a8f6b97801953c6756f5f4b6d5a138f9&oe=5CCB202E\

^ drilled a dagger 3 with under 30 seconds remaining in the Q4 giving DAL a 2-pt lead 117-115

I wish I had a girlfriend so she could cheat on me with Luka

• Haha 4

His first step is actually quick.. he just isn't explosive.. but gets off the ground quickly.. first step is quick.. Bird like in that respect.  Add in the jumper and he has people on skates out there.  This kid is special.  Hate to be Trae Young and the Hawks!!

Averaging 24/6/6 with almost 3 threes per on 45 from field and 68 from line in the past month. 

Edited by chud12

8 hours ago, L3onD said:

I wish I had a girlfriend so she could cheat on me with Luka

LMAO this made my morning. Most of my league said i reached for him in the 8th round when i drafted him

2 hours ago, sickrookie said:

The only thing that bothers me now is his high-volume, low FT%. 

Absolutely perfect for a punt FT% build 👍

6 hours ago, malixx said:

LMAO this made my morning. Most of my league said i reached for him in the 8th round when i drafted him

got him in the 7th in my keeper league, knew if I waited any longer he'd be gone.

now I'm getting offers for packages involving first round value guys. they've all fell through or I probably would've done them as a win now move, but that just goes to show how highly everyone values him. he's so good even with offers like that I'm almost hesitant, my favourite player right now. :lol:

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, raylo said:

got him in the 7th in my keeper league, knew if I waited any longer he'd be gone.

now I'm getting offers for packages involving first round value guys. they've all fell through or I probably would've done them as a win now move, but that just goes to show how highly everyone values him. he's so good even with offers like that I'm almost hesitant, my favourite player right now. :lol:

imagine getting offered westbrook for doncic and turning it down 

IM A MAD MAN 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

so is his nickname officially THE DON?

I hope so... but wasn’t there an article about the Mavs trademarking “the matador” for him?

17 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

imagine getting offered westbrook for doncic and turning it down 

IM A MAD MAN 

no, you're just a believer ^_^

11 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

I hope so... but wasn’t there an article about the Mavs trademarking “the matador” for him?

I hope not, it's the dumbest nickname since Drake came up with Big Science for JV.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 3:15 AM, Simsanityy179 said:

I don't get how so many owners think they've got a steal with doncic considering he's not producing for his ADP. Yes I do understand his fantasy versatility but u can't ignore categories 

ADP was 92 and I drafted him at pick 90 in a 12 team standard. He is 66 currently. I think it was one of my better draft picks.

30 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

ADP was 92 and I drafted him at pick 90 in a 12 team standard. He is 66 currently. I think it was one of my better draft picks.

Yeah you got a real nice pick there. Congrats. In my points league I had to reach higher for him because he's much more valuable in that format.  I grabbed him at 46 and he's currently 30th.  

2 hours ago, Low and Away said:

Don't look at total value , he's currently ranked 82nd in per game value which isn't good.

hes 66th in total value , which isn't impressive considering players like aminu and vonleh are also top 70