linkr

Luka Dončić 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Cool how he broke down rose late in tonight's game. Have a feeling he is going to play a lot better at home for a while 

just a pleasure watching him play.

sky is the limit for this kid

• Like 2

Great game yesterday. Question, I just saw the highlights and I counted 2 steals, but ESPN only showing one. Everywhere else showing 1 also, anyone know why the second steal wasn't counted? 

4 minutes ago, dannyusf said:

Great game yesterday. Question, I just saw the highlights and I counted 2 steals, but ESPN only showing one. Everywhere else showing 1 also, anyone know why the second steal wasn't counted? 

Not to sound condescending, but are you sure he should've been credited with it?

I didn't see either of the plays in question, but maybe someone else disrupted the ball and Doncic just corralled it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dannyusf said:

It could be a stat correction but when I watched one one of his steals I saw someone else tip the ball first so maybe they gave it to whoever tipped it 

4 hours ago, dannyusf said:

They took away one he had in the first quarter. I noticed that aswell 

16 minutes ago, hoopking said:

didn't play on the 2q? 

He played. He just didn't do much. The entire Mavs team went flat during the 2nd. 

Edited by tremixt

Beast line except the ft. Its odd that he seems to be a poor ft shooter. Good 3 pt shooter and white euro usually recipe for elite ft shooting lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Beast line except the ft. Its odd that he seems to be a poor ft shooter. Good 3 pt shooter and white euro usually recipe for elite ft shooting lol

plus last name ends in -ic. Should be a recipe for a good FT shooter :))

3 hours ago, ellejamil said:

plus last name ends in -ic. Should be a recipe for a good FT shooter :))

67% in college, don’t hold your breath