dorwell

Andre Drummond 2018-2019 Season Outlook

need him badly for next week's match-up. 

is he going to miss games?

Is he already in the concussion protocol? Because as far as I know that has to be specified, right? That immediately adds two weeks.

9 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Is he already in the concussion protocol? Because as far as I know that has to be specified, right? That immediately adds two weeks.

Yes, I believe he is.  That was his first missed game in protocol.

What do you mean 2 weeks? Concussion protocol ain't 2 weeks

• Like 1

On 1/20/2019 at 7:38 PM, ellejamil said:

What do you mean two weeks?

On 1/21/2019 at 2:38 AM, ellejamil said:

There  is no fixed time frame for the concussion protocol, theoretically it could be cleared in a day:

1. - The return to participation protocol involves several steps of increasing exertion – from a stationary bike, to jogging, to agility work, to non-contact team drills.
  2. - With each step, a player must be symptom free to move to the next step. If a player is not symptom free after a step, he stops until he is symptom free and begins again at the previous step of the protocol (i.e., the last step he passed without any symptoms).
  3. - It’s important to note that there is no time frame to complete the protocol. Each injury and player is different and recovery time can vary in each case.
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, qpeeters said:

There  is no fixed time frame for the concussion protocol, theoretically it could be cleared in a day:

1. - The return to participation protocol involves several steps of increasing exertion – from a stationary bike, to jogging, to agility work, to non-contact team drills.
  2. - With each step, a player must be symptom free to move to the next step. If a player is not symptom free after a step, he stops until he is symptom free and begins again at the previous step of the protocol (i.e., the last step he passed without any symptoms).
  3. - It’s important to note that there is no time frame to complete the protocol. Each injury and player is different and recovery time can vary in each case.

My bad, I was just basing off of past experiences when getting back felt like it took a week. Thanks!

As a Drummond owner, he’s been matchup based all year.  Duds against the embiids and goberts of the world, dominates the suns and hornets of the world.....typically, anyway.

Also, there is some slight drummond trade chatter floating about.  Probably doesn’t matter where he ends up though.

2 hours ago, HairyShoes said:

back to last years form?

I'll even take October and November 2018 form

Wheres the love for Drummlife? The man is posting up crazy numbers recently and people gave me flack for drafting him in the second round of my 10 team league. I am doing a punt FT build and even without it, Yahoo has him #1 ranked past week. The defensive stats are just the cherry on top - picked him up for his consistent double double and crazy boards. Can't believe he wasn't picked as an All Star, just crazy in my opinion. 

Edited by HBARZ93
  • Like 1

People in this forum need to put some respek up on Drummond's name and other player's who dont get as much attention lol.

• Like 1

Had a slow start to the season, which showed some regression in his defensive stats and shooting %'s (fg and ft). So that's partly why he didn't make the all-star team, plus he just isn't a flashy household NBA name. And that hinders the fan-voting aspect of it for him.

He has been killing it as of late though, and I don't see him slowing down much any time soon. Glad to have him playin his best this time of year