Sign in to follow this  
Auction>Snake

Frank Ntilikina 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, Tekno Team 2000 said:

I know Ntilikina is younger than Kris Dunn, but I believe that if he starts, he can make the second year improvement that Dunn made last year.  Elite steals potential like Dunn too.  No risk in picking him late. 

There's a ton of risk. You're selecting him instead of another sleeper that could become a solid contributor. I hate how everyone says "no risk in picking him late" with every single sleeper.

2 minutes ago, Roto4500 said:

There's a ton of risk. You're selecting him instead of another sleeper that could become a solid contributor. I hate how everyone says "no risk in picking him late" with every single sleeper.

A ton of risk with the last pick for example? - When I have lost, it has never been because of not hitting on my last pick.  

It really isn't a risk if you drafted well with your other picks. Especially in Roto where if I drafted him (I ended up not drafting him), he would be sitting on the bench to wait and see. If he doesn't pan out, you will be fine because there will always be sleepers/players breaking out or getting an opportunity due to injury on the WW to replace him with that either were not drafted or dropped.

33 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

And at the expense of Knox, smh.. So much pain and sorrow being a Knick fan... 

what confused GIF

wait what GIF

Edited by chud12

Just now, chud12 said:

And at the expense of Knox, smh.. So much pain and sorrow being a Knick fan... 

what confused GIF

Since you're a Knicks fan, what are your thoughts on Ntilikina as a starter? 

21 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

Run, add, ask questions later

This dude averaged 6/2/3 on 36% FG and 72% FT last year....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XOrad10 said:

Since you're a Knicks fan, what are your thoughts on Ntilikina as a starter? 

At sf?? Its a damn joke. You let Knox learn here but playing Frank at sf is comically so Knicks. Let Frank guard bigger guys in game, Fizz trying to re-create the damn wheel. Yea lets f with Frank, even more, I don't even know what his projection is anymore because the Knicks clearly think he isn't a pg. He can't shot so I am just disappointed and befuddled with this decision. Every negative adjective that is how I feel atm..  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

Run, add, ask questions later

black and white no GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Y’all see, I don’t think Ntilikina is a good player in real life but he can rack up the defensive stats and trickle in assists, think of Caris Levert. Knox sucked anyways.

what hurts most is probably Hezonja not getting a starting nod. Surprised they rather put Ntilikina there instead of Hezonja

Edited by kev777zero
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

Y’all see, I don’t think Ntilikina is a good player in real life but he can rack up the defensive stats and trickle in assists, think of Caris Levert. Knox sucked anyways.

what hurts most is probably Hezonja not getting a starting nod. Surprised they rather put Ntilikina there instead of Hezonja

Mario was pathetic in the pre season, no way he was getting the starting nod. He might have been the worst player on the team in the pre-season. Of course, Knox was going to struggle, most rookies do. You let him learn on the fly, you don't start a guy you drafted as your future pg at SF lol... 

8 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Mario was pathetic in the pre season, no way he was getting the starting nod. He might have been the worst player on the team in the pre-season. Of course, Knox was going to struggle, most rookies do. You let him learn on the fly, you don't start a guy you drafted as your future pg at SF lol... 

You are completely right, but this is real life situation you are talking about. For fantasy purposes Mario and Ntilikina are gonna far surpass Knox when given equal minutes this season cause Knox hasn’t proven to do anything beyond inefficient scoring yet.

poor decision making on Knicks part but I just want to crunch fantasy numbers out of it lol

Edited by kev777zero

I wish coaches took the tank approach serious when they know their team is trash. I mean if you're wanting to compete without Porzingas being healthy, that is not going to happen lol.  

Yeah baby I knew they were going to give him big minutes no matter what.  His defense is too good.  HE WAS THE #1 PICK AND ROLL DEFENDER last year as a 19 year old rookie.  He can guard 1-3 and probably 4's too.  On offense he's already shown major growth and will be much more aggressive taking the ball to the rim.  Also shot 50% from 3 during preseason.  Not sustainable but over 35% for the season from 3 is doable.  If he gets over 30 minutes I think we're looking at close to 1.5 steals and 1 block.  

• Thanks 1

You guys are wrong

Ntilikina is a better player than Knox

Real basketball is not like fantasy, French is already an élite defender at the age of 20 yo 

The big mistake made by Fiz is to play Trey Burke who is the worst player ever been in the NBA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

I thought Frank was the future PF? Or SG? God I am confused

• Haha 2

Ooooo I nabbed him...I'm just waiting for the pg,sg,sf,pf to be in front his name now!!!

• Haha 3

I think If Burke is unowned in your league, go scoop him up. Dude was a monster on the tail end of last season putting up stats left and right as a starter...

• Like 1

why anyone would hate on trey burke for fantasy is beyond me

same token, why anyone would doubt frank's value in real basketball is also nonsense ... as for frank in fantasy, it's anyone's guess

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

If Trey Burke is a NBA starter I could be too

What about his numbers the last 20 games of last year?

3 hours ago, Lockdown said:

I think If Burke is unowned in your league, go scoop him up. Dude was a monster on the tail end of last season putting up stats left and right as a starter...

Burke’s value was driven by his 53 percent shooting from mid range. His percentages were actually pretty great last year for the small stretch. If that was for real than if agree but I think we are going to be looking st sub 40 percent shooting again because that’s who he was.