hipriest69

Rotoworld Summer H2H Mock Draft

5 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

my bad, wrong dates. Maybe I should've selected him?

no biggie. between prince and wiggins, id definitely go prince. still, wiggins pick is ok. there might still be a bit of an upside in him, its just that, i have several more wings on top of my board better than him fantasy wise.

id be out in a couple of hours. even if letsmakewafers pick in a few minutes, i think id be able to format my pick. but, if you all get impatient, its the same list i sent to BETTERCALLHINKIE, HIPRIEST. and GILEPILE has it also. just pick it in order. TNX.

Hopefully more love comes for Willie Cauley-Stein  pick.   All I need from him is to reproduce last year number within +/- 10%  and I am golden. 

@ShaHerpes Lashiqua   you are next

Just now, StifleTower2 said:

@young_styler is replacing shaherpes, right?

not according to the picks thread. Just going with the flow.  Am I wrong?

Just now, Gile Pile said:

not according to the picks thread. Just going with the flow.  Am I wrong?

Shaherpes was autopicked twice which means replacement and styler made the last pick.  I just don’t think we updated the pick list.  

JJ Redick getting picked at 114th and some of the names that were picked ahead of him is quite interesting indeed. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

JJ Redick getting picked at 114th and some of the names that were picked ahead of him is quite interesting indeed. 

I was really hoping him or KCP fell to me. That said I don’t think either of them are better than Ariza/Fournier so I don’t know where I could have picked him.  Also player values 75-125 run very close in value so him falling 40 places further than he should isn’t nearly as impactful as a early midround player falling that far.

11 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I was really hoping him or KCP fell to me. That said I don’t think either of them are better than Ariza/Fournier so I don’t know where I could have picked him.  Also player values 75-125 run very close in value so him falling 40 places further than he should isn’t nearly as impactful as a early midround player falling that far.

He definitely shouldn't have fallen that far, but as someone who's trying to do well in steals, he was problematic for me.

2 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Kyle Anderson at 98 was pretty surprising, too.

14 minutes ago, Meadowlark said:

Kyle Anderson at 98 was pretty surprising, too.

Another "good pick here" but his value is dependent on certain builds.

3 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

Hopefully more love comes for Willie Cauley-Stein  pick.   All I need from him is to reproduce last year number within +/- 10%  and I am golden. 

@ShaHerpes Lashiqua   you are next

That's sorta the issue. It's a good pick still, at this point, but they wouldn't have drafted Bagley IMO if they were high on WCS, whom they sat at long junctures despite him putting up such good numbers.

WCS  will be fine.   It  is Giles that slightly worries me, not Bagley.  As long as WCS gets 22+ minutes  I am happy. 

Great pick with Isaac. Maybe 10 picks to early :D

15 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

WCS  will be fine.   It  is Giles that slightly worries me, not Bagley.  As long as WCS gets 22+ minutes  I am happy. 

Great pick with Isaac. Maybe 10 picks to early :D

We shall see. I was answering your plea for love.  ;)

38 minutes ago, young_styler said:

Wayne Ellington is a bit surprising to say the least ...

it is great pick.  He does not hurt you anywhere and provides elite ( 2.9)  trees  with low TO. I had him last year, great glue guy

21 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

it is great pick.  He does not hurt you anywhere and provides elite ( 2.9)  trees  with low TO. I had him last year, great glue guy

Agreed. Absolute money late in drafts. Could even surpass 3 ptm this season, with 0.7 TO. Rather low FG, but few attempts, however, also chips in almost a (0,8) steal a game, which is a nice get (more than E Gordon, JJ, Crabbe, Green, Durant. Him, Ariza and Gerald Green are also the only players in the top 24 3ptm with under a TO/game. 

Just because "Markelle Fultz's trainer, Drew Hanlen, said that he believes Fultz is "immediately an All-Star" is he's 100 percent healthy."  I had to take him.

And Jalen Rose said : 'Save this clip -- Markelle Fultz can ball in the league'

I had to ignore this 

Free throws and jump shot are overrated anyway