DLove

Jonathon Isaac 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He also had a lot of mismatch opportunities in the post against Van Fleet and Lowry but was not given the ball.

Anyone else getting impatient? This man rivals Marquese Chriss of last year for  players who give owners a headache. At this point I'd rather have a streamer or pick up someone on the wire, Rondae and Shai are both available in my league thinking about switching.

32 minutes ago, MrBanterBerry said:

Anyone else getting impatient? This man rivals Marquese Chriss of last year for  players who give owners a headache. At this point I'd rather have a streamer or pick up someone on the wire, Rondae and Shai are both available in my league thinking about switching.

I'm holding because our ww is dry but I would say Shai > Isaac

This has to be the most ridiculous thread in rotoworld history. How every page is there people talking about “is anyone else getting impatient” I got impatient after 3-5 games and seeing guys like bjelica, mcgruder and rose in the free agent pool. Free yourself of the stress and drop this chump. NOBODY ELSE IS PICKING HIM UP FOR CHRIST SAKES :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walk with me said:

This has to be the most ridiculous thread in rotoworld history. How every page is there people talking about “is anyone else getting impatient” I got impatient after 3-5 games and seeing guys like bjelica, mcgruder and rose in the free agent pool. Free yourself of the stress and drop this chump. NOBODY ELSE IS PICKING HIM UP FOR CHRIST SAKES :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He has sit on my free agents for about 4 weeks since I dropped him. Very very competitive 12 team league also. He has been an easy drop since week 2-3. Anyone holding has done more harm than good at this point by missing out on players who has been owned and will be owned ROS. If Vuce gets traded though, that could help. That is the only way I see anything happening for him. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SuperHans said:

He has sit on my free agents for about 4 weeks since I dropped him. Very very competitive 12 team league also. He has been an easy drop since week 2-3. Anyone holding has done more harm than good at this point by missing out on players who has been owned and will be owned ROS. If Vuce gets traded though, that could help. That is the only way I see anything happening for him. 

Even then wont help, Isaac doesn't play C

move on folks imo and magic somewhat contending for playoffs surprisingly so less run for raw young guys

• Like 1

Guy has a string of 3 game weeks come up, and in addition, his playoff schedule is a brutal 3-2-4. So if he doesn't help in the short term, and has a terrible playoff schedule, its hard to justify holding him.

10 hours ago, Walk with me said:

And they somehow criticise me for telling them exact same thing. :lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Walk with me said:

Depends on everybody’s leagues maybe. I’m holding in an 18 teamer and the wire is kinda thin

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Depends on everybody’s leagues maybe. I’m holding in an 18 teamer and the wire is kinda thin

In an 18 team league he probably is a must hold. 12 or less and you’re fooling yourself. Maybe even 14 depending on roster size.

• Like 1

Must say I'm surprised how inactive JI has been even on the second unit. Anyone had a chance to watch him live?

As others mentioned he's not particularly roster worthy at the moment. Even in my 20 teamer. Might cut him for a streaming option if I get behind in my match up this week.

Someone to keep an eye on as the season progresses obviously.

Watching the game vs GSW. This guy is just not very good right now. No energy or aggressiveness. Can't make shots. I'm dropping - ain't nobody got time for this BS.

15 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

Watching the game vs GSW. This guy is just not very good right now. No energy or aggressiveness. Can't make shots. I'm dropping - ain't nobody got time for this BS.

Clearly this was before he just scored 9 minutes in two minutes two of which were off a steal which he generated without any help. 

Gordon left the game with injury. Didn't see it and announcers just said he left with injury and not available. Any one know what happened? Obviously, never want anyone to get hurt, but it would open minutes at Isaac's best position

2 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

Gordon left the game with injury. Didn't see it and announcers just said he left with injury and not available. Any one know what happened? Obviously, never want anyone to get hurt, but it would open minutes at Isaac's best position

Lower back pain, but they weren’t specific. Doesn’t seem long term.

1 hour ago, flat_eric said:

Must say I'm surprised how inactive JI has been even on the second unit. Anyone had a chance to watch him live?

As others mentioned he's not particularly roster worthy at the moment. Even in my 20 teamer. Might cut him for a streaming option if I get behind in my match up this week.

Someone to keep an eye on as the season progresses obviously.

23 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

Reverse jinx - we are those fantasy masters your mother warned you about.

High energy player, incredible defender, has offensive game.  Probably the third best player on the Magic. Literally only missing opportunity.  That doesn’t mean he will be rosterable in 12 team leagues this season but he’ll be really good irl eventually. 

• Like 1