DLove

Jonathon Isaac 2018-2019 Season Outlook

If the Magic drafted MJ they would probably bench him for four years and then trade him for John Starks. What a joke of a franchise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

being in a long-term keeper league (11 years running now) and tanking atm, i really hoped he'll be a hold hoping a couple years he'll be good but i'm dropping him and keeping TJ McConnell after the season instead

Guys , I know stock upside is juicy, BUT JUST LET IT GO, NOT HAPPENING. If you really need stocks , theres is a guy on the wire(probably) , playing 14mins a night , averaging 5/5/1/1,5 and some of the best efficiency in the league (0 volume tho). I'll let you guess who that might be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He is this year's version of marquese chriss

I expected ups and downs, but this is kind of ridiculos now

in my keeper league i'm still holding but i have given up hope that he will become a cornerstone for my team in the future...

4 hours ago, manolo_ said:

Guys , I know stock upside is juicy, BUT JUST LET IT GO, NOT HAPPENING. If you really need stocks , theres is a guy on the wire(probably) , playing 14mins a night , averaging 5/5/1/1,5 and some of the best efficiency in the league (0 volume tho). I'll let you guess who that might be. 

Holmes?

28 minutes ago, rylaughlin said:

Holmes?

19 minutes ago, Fantasyhero said:

Noel?

Adebayo? 

On 9/14/2018 at 9:33 AM, AndreSplash said:

There's always hype...until there isn't. 

Have we reached the "isn't stage"? haha

1 hour ago, Fantasyhero said:

He is this year's version of marquese chriss

I expected ups and downs, but this is kind of ridiculos now

in my keeper league i'm still holding but i have given up hope that he will become a cornerstone for my team in the future...

I wouldn't give up hope in keepers leagues until the middle of next season at the very earliest. It is very hard to find this mix of skills.

But the way this roster is set up he is put in a position to fail.  

-Away from basket as the small forward

-No true playmaking point guard  

-High usage vets getting all the shots/touches

-Win now focus means no confidence to make mistakes  

Now Steve Kyler posted something that their focus is still to make the playoffs and that Vucevic is the core of what they do. The organization is just full of morons.

If Vucevic walks for nothing these idiots will have wasted a year of development and better draft position, not to mention whatever they could have gotten for Vuc.

If they sign Vuc to a big deal they are locking themselves into mediocrity and their two key prospects will never develop.

30 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

I wouldn't give up hope in keepers leagues until the middle of next season at the very earliest. It is very hard to find this mix of skills.

But the way this roster is set up he is put in a position to fail.  

-Away from basket as the small forward

-No true playmaking point guard  

-High usage vets getting all the shots/touches

-Win now focus means no confidence to make mistakes  

Now Steve Kyler posted something that their focus is still to make the playoffs and that Vucevic is the core of what they do. The organization is just full of morons.

If Vucevic walks for nothing these idiots will have wasted a year of development and better draft position, not to mention whatever they could have gotten for Vuc.

If they sign Vuc to a big deal they are locking themselves into mediocrity and their two key prospects will never develop.

Orlando has no chance to make the playoffs
and Vucevic wants to get payed after this good season
so a smart front office trade Vucevic for picks or a starting caliber PG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

Orlando has no chance to make the playoffs
and Vucevic wants to get payed after this good season
so a smart front office trade Vucevic for picks or a starting caliber PG

They'll probably trade Vuc for Kanter and start him at point guard

• Haha 1

I have a streamer spot I like to keep on  my roster and with three games left this week in an annoyingly light week for spots I scooped Isaac who has been owned all year and was recently dropped...

He's averaging 26-30 minutes  a game lately

In a points league, he's been scoring in double digit fantasy points consistently 

and can blow up for 25+ occassionally

I will probably drop him after this week, but I ask you Isaac veterans, honestly...

with this being truly his first full year so far due to injury, is there a chance that he may get it going in this half of the season and start being consistent, or is he a bust at the ripe old age of 21? Thoughts...

:ph34r:

P.S. FWIW my league hates me because I'm usually the guy that picks up an incredibly annoying dropped player and then he blows up and I laugh and they cry....

here's hoping the tradition continues...

24 minutes ago, dfstout said:

I will probably drop him after this week, but I ask you Isaac veterans, honestly...

with this being truly his first full year so far due to injury, is there a chance that he may get it going in this half of the season and start being consistent, or is he a bust at the ripe old age of 21? Thoughts...

He's not a bust but a guy without any role on offense. His FG% sucks even on low volume, he often not even gets 10 pts per game and has a lot of holes in his game.

In my keeper league i'am holding because of upside, but in non keeper leagues i would cut him. He may only have same value in the last weeks of the season if the magic bench some high usage guys...

• Thanks 1

The main problem is that Isaac is a PF. And Orlando makes him play as a SF because of Gordon. That explain why his %fg is so bad. Hes forced to play as a 3&D. Personnaly I stash him until trade deadline with the hope of a Gordon trade that will open the PF spot for him, or even a Vuc trade will allow to play small ball. If no trade for Gordon or Vuc, I will drop.

• Thanks 1

Let's take a moment and celebrate the 2 points (1/1 FG) with 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 and 0 he put up in the 1st quarter. 

vIf0lAD.gif?1

• Haha 1

This thread reminds me of the Ghostface Ilya thread from years ago. It just doesn’t stop. 

• Haha 1

I'm holding til trade deadline. Beyond that, holding on to this guy is meh

1 hour ago, Cozie said:

This thread reminds me of the Ghostface Ilya thread from years ago. It just doesn’t stop. 

Damn u old

• Haha 1