marko from tropoja

John Collins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Now that he's playing soon, what stats are we going to expect from him?

Playing him. ATL is tanking and I don't think they'd risk him unless he was 100. Hopefully he's starting tomorrow. 

He's a start for me. Wouldn't be surprised to see him coming off the bench and/or on a minutes restriction. No Prince tonight so they will need someone to step up. Might be a sneaky daily add over the next few days also. 

Is there a chance that he doesn't even play against Indiana?  They've said they want him to get some practices in and although Collins has been activated I find anything online about him joining the rotation for tonight or the coach saying he's actually going to see the court.

I'm with a few of the others on here I'm going to wait and see how his minutes are before throwing him into an active roster spot.

10 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Is there a chance that he doesn't even play against Indiana?  They've said they want him to get some practices in and although Collins has been activated I find anything online about him joining the rotation for tonight or the coach saying he's actually going to see the court.

I'm with a few of the others on here I'm going to wait and see how his minutes are before throwing him into an active roster spot.

Why even list him as probable or activate him than with a healthy roster?? Your overthinking things, he’s prob playing.  

Odd he never came in the game for the 3rd quarter, maybe done for the night??

Looks like he had a 12 min limit tonight, great line considering.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Where the 6/7 FT a fluke? Last year he was at 71.5%

How would anyone conceivably be able to answer that for you? He himself doesn't know, it's his first game back!

1 hour ago, Judicious said:

How would anyone conceivably be able to answer that for you? He himself doesn't know, it's his first game back!

I know, I know. Was just wondering if someone read somewhere whether he worked on his ft this offseason. 

I think all of us here waited for so long, that we've made him top 15 LOL

He'll be 45-55 in all standard leagues in my opinion.

• Haha 2