Auction>Snake

Josh Hart 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5 hours ago, CORTEz said:

I'm telling you right now...If you want Josh Hart, now is the time to strike..

All it would take would probably be a Top-100 player (maybe someone ranked in the 80's or 90's) that's not really playing up to par...

I think by mid-season, Hart will be Top-75...Everyone saw the first 5 or so games..

Yeah, I’m thinking the same thing. His value is so low right now he could be the two in a 2 for 1 deal. 

He's currently on the wire in my league. Do you guys really see him getting enough minutes/opportunity to start cruising at top 75 level?

6 hours ago, CORTEz said:

I'm telling you right now...If you want Josh Hart, now is the time to strike..

All it would take would probably be a Top-100 player (maybe someone ranked in the 80's or 90's) that's not really playing up to par...

I think by mid-season, Hart will be Top-75...Everyone saw the first 5 or so games..

Ingram and Rondo were not playing for this run really in the first 5. Saying blanket statements like this is not cool. Are u even watching the games?  Hart literally gets zero usage with a healthy rotation in tact. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Ingram and Rondo were not playing for this run really in the first 5. Saying blanket statements like this is not cool. Are u even watching the games?  Hart literally gets zero usage with a healthy rotation in tact. 

He gets no usage as of now, but how has that worked out for the Lakers?  They have been a disappointment even before last night and then they get blown out to TOR without Leonard?  But who was on the floor when they made their valiant effort to come back?   Hart was.    And it's amazing how even when his usage is so low , Hart finds ways to contribute.    Looking at the forest from the trees, you will see the need for Luke to shake up rotations with guys who actually have been contributing to success , why? by Lebron demands it.   Hart will be averaging 28-30 minutes at some point because he's too good not to,  but it won't happen overnight,  it takes embarrassments like last night to incite that change.   Usage Smusage ,   trade for hart now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

He gets no usage as of now, but how has that worked out for the Lakers?  They have been a disappointment even before last night and then they get blown out to TOR without Leonard?  But who was on the floor when they made their valiant effort to come back?   Hart was.    And it's amazing how even when his usage is so low , Hart finds ways to contribute.    Looking at the forest from the trees, you will see the need for Luke to shake up rotations with guys who actually have been contributing to success , why? by Lebron demands it.   Hart will be averaging 28-30 minutes at some point because he's too good not to,  but it won't happen overnight,  it takes embarrassments like last night to incite that change.   Usage Smusage ,   trade for hart now. 

Luke is 2 stubborn and dumb to realize this. The Lakers are going to need a coaching change for Hart to have a chance at a turnaround. Playing Ingram at the 2 is just the damn silliest thing ever.

57 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Coming from a long time Laker fan, the beauty about Hart's game is that he doesn't need usage to contribute, as he said:

7 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

We saw what he was able to do his first couple of games, when the whole team was healthy. He contributes in pretty much every category, a jack of all trades type of player. His %'s aren't great, but he makes up for that by producing counting stats. He's averaging nearly 2.5 stocks on the year, and 2.0 3PT's, even though he's been cold over the past week. If he's on the wire, take a chance on him. His upside is high, as we've seen, and he has a safe floor of 25 minutes a game, in which he should be able to produce just fine. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Luke is 2 stubborn and dumb to realize this. The Lakers are going to need a coaching change for Hart to have a chance at a turnaround. Playing Ingram at the 2 is just the damn silliest thing ever.

See, I also think Luke is dumb but I don't think ANY coach in the limelight that coaching the Lebron Lakers brings , get an a** whooping like that on the tail end of a disappointing start AND keep doing what you're doing. 

3 hours ago, chud12 said:

Hart was one of their best players before those 2 were even suspended, are YOU watching games? 

He was dropped in my 14 teamer the game before and cleared waivers .. still a FA..unfortunately he is more of a better real life player than fantasy at this point

i have him in my 30 team dynasty and as a win now team I’m looking to get any value I can but can’t even get anything decent right now...

1 hour ago, panthers93 said:

Hart was one of their best players before those 2 were even suspended, are YOU watching games? 

What does this have to do with Rondo and Ingram returning?? zero. Did I ever say Hart was bad before those 2 players returned from the suspension?? The whole point here is these players have returned and therefore destroyed Hart's value. I have zero idea the point of your above statement here. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, chud12 said:

What does this have to do with Rondo and Ingram returning?? zero. Did I ever say Hart was bad before those 2 players returned from the suspension?? The whole point here is these players have returned and therefore destroyed Hart's value. I have zero idea the point of your above statement here. 

He means in the first couple games Rondo and Ingram played and still Hart was great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I thought Hart was pretty streaky last season. It didn't help change my opinion on that when Luke preferred KCP over him. I'm still holding though.

When I drop Dedmon, he plays well. I picked him up then he has bad games just like tonight. 

When I drop Josh Hart, he plays well again. 

What's this sorcery

Edited by csklmf

3 minutes ago, csklmf said:

When I drop Dedmon, he plays well. I picked him up then he has bad games just like tonight. 

What's this sorcery

If you have Myles Turner, please drop him

• Haha 4

Hold. Way too talented and Lakers are still figuring things out, if they keep losing expect some changes.

Shot is falling tonight, looks good. He’s a nice 3-D option at the end of your bench. 

He’s not closing the game out either.. he came in for the last 10 seconds and got the rebound. I love his all around game, but his minutes scare me.

6 hours ago, csklmf said:

What's this sorcery

Drop D’Lo, please.

I was yelling & screaming when he made 5 consecutive 3’s (was it 5?”). HOLY MEOW