Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

Which SP should I roster ROS? **WHIR**

8-team. H2H points. I roster 6 SP and use the 7th slot for streaming. Wins are important, but those are difficult to predict.

Current SP:

1. Noah Syndergaard

2. Clayton Kershaw

3. Aaron Nola

4. Carlos Martinez

5. ???

6. ???

Available SP:

Jack Flaherty

Rich Hill

Kenta Maeda

Walker Buehler

David Price

Alex Wood

Kyle Hendricks

Jose Quintana

Tyler Skaggs

If you had to choose 2 of the above SP to roster ROS, who would you go with?

Edited by Fuzzy_Slippers

buelher and madea.

skaggs 3rd (wouldnt mind taking skaggs over one of the above but LAD has much better chance at W's

i own all 3 in multiple leagues and thats how i view them (also own price hill and quintana)

Edited by colepenhagen

If you're going for wins I'd go Maeda, Buehler or Price. 

Hill can't seem to healthy and had been erratic this season when he has pitched. Buehler's back from DL tonight, hopefully to stay this time, so may want to see how he does before deciding 

4 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

buelher and madea.

skaggs 3rd (wouldnt mind taking skaggs over one of the above but LAD has much better chance at W's

i own all 3 in multiple leagues and thats how i view them (also own price hill and quintana)

I agree, once Buelher is back fully he will be great! I would have Quintana third and Price 4

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/705871-jose-ramirez-bregman-for-bogaerts-albies-and-snell/

I don't know what any of them do ROS, but right now seems like Skaggs should be a consideration pitching like an ace.

My second choice is probably Price, in that lineup should have a good shot for the win and he's been better more often than not. Just don't start him against NYY.

Some other decent options there too, but think those are the two I'd go with. Good chance for a win, they offer decent Ks as well. 

Edited by tonywow

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

8-team. H2H points. I roster 6 SP and use the 7th slot for streaming. Wins are important, but those are difficult to predict.

Current SP:

1. Noah Syndergaard

2. Clayton Kershaw

3. Aaron Nola

4. Carlos Martinez

5. ???

6. ???

Available SP:

Jack Flaherty

Rich Hill

Kenta Maeda

Walker Buehler

David Price

Alex Wood

Kyle Hendricks

Jose Quintana

Tyler Skaggs

If you had to choose 2 of the above SP to roster ROS, who would you go with?

I like Buehler, Skaggs, & then Maeda. 

There is going to be a log jam for LAD, with Kershaw, Stripling, Buehler, Wood, Hill, Maeda, & when Ryu returns(Mid to later July). Feel Buehler & Stripling stay in the rotation. They may opt for a 6 man, to try & help Kershaw / Hill stay healthy. Good luck!

Real tough picks here. I think Walker is the unanimous one here. Outside of that, you won't be getting too much of a verdict. I think Skaggs is bound to see a downfall based on what I hear from him.

I think If it was me I'd try to use the 2 spots to stream, but I understand if your roster moves won't allow that weekly. With that being said, I guess I'd have to lock down David Price next.

On 7/13/2018 at 9:53 AM, DarinB300 said:

I like Buehler, Skaggs, & then Maeda. 

I agree with this order.  Hopefully Walker's demotion is only temporary.

Return the favor?