Sign in to follow this  
tonywow

Which 1B ? WHIR

Which 1B you like most of Desmond, Bauers, Bird, Bour ? 

Looking to add a FA 1B with Rizzo/Abreu not doing much, can't decide who. Desmond is who I planned to grab, he's been pretty good lately. Having 1B/IF/LF/OF is handy and chips in some SB's which is nice. Bauers has been pretty decent since called up, not sure how long it lasts or what to expect ROS, but what he's doing now seems in line with his minors numbers last couple years. Bird to me seems like Gallo, another guy I have no idea where he's going. Bour has been disappointing although he's been a bit better lately and the walks he chips are nice in my league. 

I think Desmond would make the most sense here given his position versatility. He also produces across multiple cats with power and speed, and after a slow start to the season he's now hitting .316 in the last 30 days. Not that I expect him to produce at that level the ROS, but his value on the season is still decent while only batting .231. So even if he hits average he should provide value.

On 7/15/2018 at 10:00 PM, cdd10 said:

Bauers get him ASAP

BINGO

• Like 1