dabears70

Florida a restricted state for yahoo cash leagues?

Does anyone know anything about this that could help me out? Whenever i try to join a cash league on yahoo it tells me i'm trying to register in a restricted state which is Florida. 

I guess maybe i was thinking when this gambling thing got legalized that that meant we could now play in cash fantasy leagues in Florida which just isn't true and is absolutely ridiculous. 

I'm from Missouri. They became one back on 2016. It really sucks. Put a huge damper on mh leagues. Check out Fanball dot com. They have MFL10s there now for BestBall if you play that. But each state has their own legislation. 

I'm able to pay to play anything on Fanball, DK and FD, and leaguesafe. 

you just have to play outside of leagues that use cash-specific prizes like yahoo, cbs

you can pretty much join any league if they use leaguesafe ... you can tell leaguesafe you live anywhere

Yeah i know but yahoo is now offering to do what leaguesafe does with holding the money for these leagues so i can't find anyone that's using leaguesafe on yahoo now which last year and previous years there was a bunch of people using leaguesafe. I've found plenty of league on espn and nfl.com that use leaguesafe but i really like yahoo leagues and always have.

you just need to join one where the entry fee isn't under yahoo

I'm looking at the custom league list now and the first listed is a $60 PPR league but not "yahoo cash league"

I only do leaguesafe though cause i won a league last year that used pay pal and the commish disappeared with the money after the season was over so i'm done trusting any of these things besides leauesafe. I would trust yahoo as well but i'm obviously in a restricted state. Leaguesafe only for me. What's mfl?

Edited by dabears70

Right on, i've never heard of mfl before but i'll check it out for sure. Right now i have cash leagues on espn, nfl.com and i have one cash league with yahoo which is all friends and has been running for 8 years now but we just pay up when the season is over since we're all friends. Probably won't get another cash league in a different place since i'm already in 3 different ones but i'll definitely check it out.

Thanks man

That's why i've always liked yahoo the most cause you can find all sorts of leagues doing different things making it exciting. I'm gonna miss not playing any yahoo leagues but the one with my friends.