DLove

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

40 minutes ago, aemgraze said:

Totally bummed I did not accept the trade for JJJ early November for Trae Young. 

Trae looks special too. For me, JJJ was the #2 pick in a rookie draft behind Ayton and even then I felt JJJ had the higher ceiling. Ayton's floor is just too good to pass on him at 1st overall I think. Could be a special class for bigs!

I was targeting JJJ hard, but someone got him the pick before I did. I tried to trade for him, but no dice. Losing JJJ and Jarrett Allen made me get Ibaka way later, so I'm happy with that. But man if I had JJJ OMG.

I'm in a Keep 5 league and have great keepers so it doesn't make sense to trade for him, so I suppose it all works out.

Edited by ssolitare

1 hour ago, aemgraze said:

Totally bummed I did not accept the trade for JJJ early November for Trae Young. 

Somebody offered me him for Kevin Knox’s and Lauri Markkanen first wk of the season...

Nowadays Knox’s is on the WW and honestly...I’d give up a fully healthy Markkanen for the super rookie in a heartbeat :unsure: 

Even in redrafts he’s hard to give up. I’ve gotten 2nd round player offers for him, but he’s so elite at blocks that it’s hard to replace that type of production since it’s such a scarce stat. 

******** hellllllll started him over Siakam ffs silly young buck 

4 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

what’s going on here? I expected more.

f***in jjj not living to our expectations /s

LOL

Toronto and the bucks are the teams I don’t play rookies or borderline foul prone/inexperienced players. They exploit n play good defense 

Edited by CityBaller8
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

what’s going on here? I expected more.

I know right??? Drop city!!!! UGH!!!

5 minutes ago, simon said:

f***in jjj not living to our expectations /s

LOL

Green is getting in his head lol. Play ball man. Hold strong tho

Just now, bmoney0111 said:

Play ball man. Hold strong tho

is this directed at me? or to jjj? cause jjj won't read that

Most frustrated player in fantasy between him and m.turner

Rookie producing top-20 stats in the last 2 weeks played 1 bad game and evreybody's losing their s---. Game's not even over.

• Like 3

Just now, simon said:

Rookie producing top-20 stats in the last 2 weeks played 1 bad game and evreybody's losing their s---. Game's not even over.

Seriously everybody needs to chill the f out. You already know that foul trouble is his biggest weakness. He's big as s**t and still young, there will be games like this from time to time. When he's on he can win you an entire cat by himself so you have to take the bad with the good. 

2 hours ago, kane said:

Most frustrated player in fantasy between him and m.turner

??? Not even close man. Turner, maybe so. JJJ? No way. The guy is a 19 year old rookie who's what, 20 games into his career? We knew coming into this there would be ups and downs. We've seen the potential and we've seen the games like tonight. That comes with the territory. Expecting anything less seems unreasonable to me. My point is, there are way more frustrating guys to own out there than a 19 year old rookie. 

• Like 3