Whitecloud0101

Jack Doyle 2018 Outlook

I feel like Burton will get stale towards the end. I need another TE just in case.

Doyle is sitting their on waivers, calling my name. Im ready to drop Kirk or Ware or Bernard right now....

Heres a guy, that will feast on defenses with Luck.

Edited by CABLE87

7 hours ago, nk3323 said:

anyone starting him this week?

Nah, but if he gets 7 targets this week, yup

He's coming off a hip injury,  hasn't been active for 6 weeks. I doubt he has the conditioning to play 1/4 of the snaps

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 targets the first 2 weeks.  I like his chances of scoring double digit points when he is fully up to speed

Edited by nk3323
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, oresteszero said:

I currently have him in my line up but don’t feel comfortable.. will probably plug in Engram instead 

Both those guys are sitting on waivers with a week 10 bye for my TE looming.   

1 hour ago, JacobThunder15 said:

For the time being is everyone still saying Ebron over Doyle?

Probably for this week at least

I'm just waiting to play Doyle until after the bye, he'll most likely be limited today due to conditioning. I could also see him playing only in the red zone and catching 2 tds.

I was pleasantly surprised to see this guy get dropped this week. I desperately needed a TE for Kittle's bye in week 11, so I scooped him up. Hopefully he can see 5-7 targets when fully back up to speed.

Picking him up for free isnt fair, i feel dirty for doing so

Top 10 TE ROS, but his upside will be capped by Ebron. He should have a good floor on a pass happy team with a good QB.

On 10/27/2018 at 1:27 AM, mjb said:

Add now, top 15 ROS.

Add, but bye week 9..

35 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Top 10 TE ROS, but his upside will be capped by Ebron. He should have a good floor on a pass happy team with a good QB.

Same could be said for Ebron.

i think Luck can indeed support two TEs. Both scored today. Doyle obviously had the better day with a 6-70-1 line and tied for team lead in targets.

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

Same could be said for Ebron.

i think Luck can indeed support two TEs. Both scored today. Doyle obviously had the better day with a 6-70-1 line and tied for team lead in targets.

I think he can support two TEs as well, they just won't have a shot at the top 5 unless the other guy gets hurt. 

Ebron is still the TD TE in Indy's scheme, but both can be viable in fantasy. With both on the field, theyre prob mid to low end TE1's. In the TE wasteland this year, that's all we can ask for.

--Ebron Owner

Believe it was Stephania Bell who said the Colts will hold out injured players until they are ready to play full time roles. Not sure if that's accurate, but it appeared to be so for Doyle. Would like to see how the snap counts look.

Amazing first game back for a terribly thin fantasy position.

30 minutes ago, the Ghost of Joe Webb said:

Wow. That's crazy. I thought they would run a bunch of 2 TE sets and get fairly equal snap shares. Great news for Doyle owners.