Sign in to follow this  
TheTruth024

Schoop or Hampson?

Garrett Hampson has been called up for Rockies.  I have been watching him, and really like his skills set for a points league.  Should I drop Schoop to add him?  I only want to roster 1 2B.  Its a 16 team H2H Points League.  Keep 5 players (with certain eligibility rules).  Im currently tied for first place in my division.  Im growing frustrated with Schoop.  Hampson would be keeper eligible (although I already have good keepers in Seager, Devers, Acuna, Soto, Aguilar) Schoop is not keeper eligible.  Make the move for ROS?

If you are in 1st place then I would hold on Schoop despite how frustrating he has been. 

Never heard of Hampson keep Crab Cakes and drop someone else for whoever the other dude is. 

1 minute ago, Rush2112 said:

Never heard of Hampson keep Crab Cakes and drop someone else for whoever the other dude is. 

No offense but if you have never heard of him how can you give solid advice?  Thanks though.  Hampson is a .300 hitter with great speed and great home ballpark.  Plays in Coors Field, maybe you have heard of that?  Also, he plays 2B mainly, but can play 3B, SS, and OF also.  Most likely will be Colorado starting 2B next season if he has a good showing down the stretch here.

22 hours ago, TheTruth024 said:

No offense but if you have never heard of him how can you give solid advice?  Thanks though.  Hampson is a .300 hitter with great speed and great home ballpark.  Plays in Coors Field, maybe you have heard of that?  Also, he plays 2B mainly, but can play 3B, SS, and OF also.  Most likely will be Colorado starting 2B next season if he has a good showing down the stretch here.

Rogers will be starting 2B imo.

I know it's a worthless sample size, 7 games, but Schoop, has been looking better.

23 hours ago, HOOTIE said:

Rogers will be starting 2B imo.

I hope so.  I have him stashed in my minor league spot for my keeper league.  That would be a huge boost.  For now, Im glad I held onto Schoop.  He seems to be breaking out of it hitting safely in 16 of last 17 games.  Another HR today, I hope he can keep it up

I've been telling people to hold on Schoop simply because he can hot like he is now. Not sure how ROS goes with Machado gone, but looks like Schoop as he's showing now can get red hot and stay that way for a while. For now I'd wait and see with the Hampson. 

HH