colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

5 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

I may lose with denver D :(

I'm up by less than a point and was so confident after that Denver D performance.

Leveon Bell, Jordan Howard. FML!!!! 1-6 holy s--- kill me

f--- Andy Dalton and his desperate need to feed Green. Straight up killed every drive with that bull. 

That is all lol 

• Like 1

Back to back weeks, I’m second in scoring total going against the top scoring team. Both teams should have been easy wins. 

66 points with only Barkley left. Bye bye 1st place. Not only does this hurt my record, but my points total is going to take a big hit. My entire roster went to sh* this week. It was a perfect storm of all of my players not producing except my QB and kicker. This is nuts.

I am an owner of Hyde, Yeldon, and Fournette (along w JoHo), so basically the Hyde trade completely screwed me this week, and I needed to get some RB depth right away and was holding 2 QBs - Dalton and Rivers.  Well Rivers has Tenn in London then on a bye, while Dalton has KC then TB, easy decision right?  Dropped Rivers for a lotto ticket Jalen Richard, the only back on the wire at the time with any potential to get into my lineup in the future. Clearly the fantasy gods had it in for me this week.  Ito Smith going off for 20pts?  I think not...

Benched cam and luck for dalton in separate leagues, as did many I bet.

Dalton. To make matters worse he has s--- tb next week. Should’ve started Winston but no. I expected dalton to score against one of the worst defenses in the nfl. No tds from ajg or kelce or ingram. I must rely on Barkley and Julio for 36 .5 ppr points. Cmon!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate how you can’t cut bench players who play Thursday night. I wanted both Mack and Chubb, but only had one dropper since Freeman was locked on my bench ?.

I just hope the guys ahead of me aren’t active on waivers, and I can snag him.

Edited by jgardner827

Traded Lat Murray straight up today to get Duke Johnson (who I drafted and traded earlier in the season).  Thought it was a can't miss hit after his season last year, and with Hyde being traded.  You've gotta be ******** ****ting me.  Up is down, down is up.  I'm sure Cook won't play til week 11 too lolololololol FML

4 minutes ago, Tugginroot said:

Traded Lat Murray straight up today to get Duke Johnson (who I drafted and traded earlier in the season).  Thought it was a can't miss hit after his season last year, and with Hyde being traded.  You've gotta be ******** ****ting me.  Up is down, down is up.  I'm sure Cook won't play til week 11 too lolololololol FML

I have to cut him. I picked him up when I picked up Chubb. But looking at his usage last year I think Landry blocks his upside. He was playing in the slot. Now he’s just relegated to a 3rd down RB.

Thanks Dalton, Boyd and Mixon. 

Game script was perfect; cant even do garbage points correctly...

Edited by Gryfter
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

66 points with only Barkley left. Bye bye 1st place. Not only does this hurt my record, but my points total is going to take a big hit. My entire roster went to sh* this week. It was a perfect storm of all of my players not producing except my QB and kicker. This is nuts.

Possible but probable in full ppr against Atlanta doo doo D

Why does every Mahomes TD go to Hunt or Tyreek?!?  I can’t catch the guy in front of me if it’s all going to his players.  And this has to be one of my worst overall fantasy seasons....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ToO_BaD said:

Why does every Mahomes TD go to Hunt or Tyreek?!?  I can’t catch the guy in front of me if it’s all going to his players.  And this has to be one of my worst overall fantasy seasons....

I feel ya on the latter.  I'm usually always good, but this year is my one team will go to 4-3 while I'm more than likely going 1-6 in my other. 

On 19.9.2018 at 2:16 PM, thebadferret said:

Tried to pick up Darius Leonard (LB, Colts) for my bench and so I put 15$ on him and guess what? -  some1 else also put 15$ dollar on him, but it was the guy which is #2 just behind me, so he has the better waiver and he got him.

F++k you Marvin :D

On 28.9.2018 at 9:31 AM, thebadferret said:

He just scored 90+ points on me with his Cousins, Thielen, Gurley combo.

If Leonard scores big this week against me...:angry:

F++k you Marvin. Again.

Gurley (#1 RB), Thielen (#1 WR) and Leonard (#1 LB) are still scoring like crazy.
I'm jealous and angry. F++k you Marvin.

5 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Possible but probable in full ppr against Atlanta doo doo D

I must clarify, that's the total amount of points produced from my entire team yesterday. My kicker got 13 of those, I believe. Jameis got 22. I'm actually behind by 91 points. That's not happening, lol.

Scored my second highest total of the year and lost :(

Hate when I break 180 and cant get a W probably has only happened once or twice in my 12 year fantasy career. My guys all performed well but scheduling gods screwed me this week putting me against the lone higher score of the week which featured all of his skill players securing TDs.  Yes, his team got 11 touchdowns from his RB,WR and TE.  

Unreal. 

Edited by Zak0221

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

I must clarify, that's the total amount of points produced from my entire team yesterday. My kicker got 13 of those, I believe. Jameis got 22. I'm actually behind by 91 points. That's not happening, lol.

First place is for the birds. too much pressure come playoff time. lol Always good to not be the favorite. Plus you should not be in the rant thread for losing out on first place. Id love your spot. Instead I could possibly be in 7th with 2 teams at 5-2 and 4 teams at 4-4 and myself and another at 3-4, next 2 weeks are my huge bye weeks. This could be sucky.

Sighs im winning with a stable of RBs that i traded away Mack for godwin before this blowup cause i needed a WR and i dont trust whats on the WW for Week 9..... even though it was a s---y trade and i couldve gotten more out of it, Godwin is pretty solid as a WR....  if i had waited, I would have snaggec a little more off him, best time to sell high on Mack.

Ugh!! At least it was against the bills and probably his best game of the season, that eases the pain a bit ??‍♀️ 

11 hours ago, Fearfulways said:

No automatic alt text available.

Is that your team that won? I look at it like this, the right team won. I mean how often does someone luck into a 34 point D/ST? Whoever that is that wonthough better hope no stat corrections this week.