colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

Going to 1-6.  Thanks for the big 7 points clement, breida, Gabriel and Maher. Thanks fournette and cook for being giant wussies and making for a lost season 

• Like 2

Gotta be ******** kidding, after stupid Eli kills almost all the clock twice trying to QB sneak TD down by 11, and failing twice, then he gives it to Beckham for TD, ******** 4th time I've been sniped on MNF for weekly pts $$, twice sniped for the win also

Edited by JCDaly

I just lost in 2 out of my 3 league on that last drive. Lost by 1pt on the last Barkley 2pt conversion in one of the leagues.

First Vent and Rant of the year....

DAMN YOU LONDON GAMES FOR BEING SO EARLY. DAMN YOU ANTHONY LYNN. DAMN YOU CHARGERS MEDICAL STAFF!!

Melvin Gordon... You're cool... BUT EVERYONE ELSE, DAMN YOU!

Edited by ponza88
  • Thanks 1

Lost by 1.06 points:

Dalton blew

julio fumbled which I think wasnt

barkley doesn’t get the run from the 2. Instead 2, Eli sneaks. 3-4 here I am!

5 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

need 23 points from Matt Ryan ..I like my chances ..so see you guys in the Rant thread later. 

4 hours ago, Ffguy0087 said:

Matt's been on fire I'd like my chances too.

Hey thread - it's me ...I'm baaaaack 

• Thanks 1

Needed 1 more TD from Barkley to win, lost to the highest scoring team and I had the second highest scoring team. I knew i wasn’t going to redeem myself for that goose egg by Kearse smh cant wait to drop his a$$!

Had 3 of my best players and defense (Mixon, McCaffrey, Boyd and the Jags) get me less than 20 points total, and I lost by .5 because of that last 2-pt. conversion in the Giants game. Also, second highest scoring team in the league, about to be 2-5 with 840 points scored against me after tonight. Sucks when your team is actually Good, and you’re still losing.

Lost 129.22 - 129.72 on that last Hooper catch...

Of course this is the week Butker misses a kick too.

Down 7 points  I have Barkley.   Ball at 1 inch line  the Eli... qb sneak.... stuff.... Eli another QB sneak.... stuff.... pass td...  Hey thanks for the 2 point conversion

• Haha 1

I have been streaming defense all year and the last two weeks my DEF has gotten -4 and -5 and it cost me a win this week.  Seriously considering just going without a DEF for the rest of the season.

3 hours ago, deboinhidef said:

Lost on the Beckham td on the Giant's last play, that sucked

Same. :(

How it wasn't a Saquon run there made me lose it. 

What's even worse is that the Falcons had 3RD AND 1 and if they got the 1st down the game would've been over. 

17 minutes ago, alexander1231 said:

What's even worse is that the Falcons had 3RD AND 1 and if they got the 1st down the game would've been over. 

Two failed Eli QB sneaks there was the equivalent of a d**k punch...

4 hours ago, alexander1231 said:

That was brutal. Honestly on the play that made it 2nd and 1 it looked like the reciever (maybe Hooper?) coud've made the first but slid instead. Then false starts on 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1. And I think if Engram or whoever didn't make the catch that brought them to the 1 on 3rd down then they probably kick the FG and try to onside. Then two failed sneaks.

Doesn't help that Elliot got me 3, Brieda got me -1, and Adams was on bye.

Did anyone fire up a two-RB lineup of McCoy and Breida?  That would be the ultimate "vent" team for the week.

13 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Did anyone fire up a two-RB lineup of McCoy and Breida?  That would be the ultimate "vent" team for the week.

Might as well throw in Kearse too...

1 hour ago, KennyWoo said:

QB: Bortles 1.4

RB: Michel 1.5

RB: McCoy 0.1

WR: Diggs 2.6

WR: Robinson 0.4

WR: Davis 1.0

TE: Rudolph 1.6

FLEX: Breida -0.5

D/ST: Jets -2

K: Gano 0

Total: 6.1 standard pts

Not totally implausible that this could have been some (bad) team's starting lineup last week

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

QB: Bortles 1.4

RB: Michel 1.5

RB: McCoy 0.1

WR: Diggs 2.6

WR: Robinson 0.4

WR: Davis 1.0

TE: Rudolph 1.6

FLEX: Breida -0.5

D/ST: Jets -2

K: Gano 0

Total: 6.1 standard pts

Not totally implausible that this could have been some (bad) team's starting lineup last week

That is not my team.  But I really wish I did not have SO MANY of those guys... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

Breida and Michel started here, lost to a guy that started Melvin Gordon...