colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

I've had some terrible luck before but WOW this takes the cake..at half my opponent

Dalton-2 TD's

McCaffrey-2 TD's

Antonio- 2 TD's

Sammy Watkins-TD

Ertz-TD

Phillip Lindsay-TD

9 TD's already..and he BENCHED WATSON thursday night lmao. Comical

21 minutes ago, CPuente57 said:

I've had some terrible luck before but WOW this takes the cake..at half my opponent

Dalton-2 TD's

McCaffrey-2 TD's

Antonio- 2 TD's

Sammy Watkins-TD

Ertz-TD

Phillip Lindsay-TD

9 TD's already..and he BENCHED WATSON thursday night lmao. Comical

Sammy Watkins again....make that 10

Another week in this league where an opponent's player has their best game of the season (watkins)

Trey Burton:

9-126-1 last week

1-0 this week

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

of courseI benched Marvin Jones and Sammy Watkins this week after starting them last 3 weeks. f--- fantasy football

• Like 1

Started Winston over Wilson.  WIlson balling, Winston just benched with 4 pics.  No projected to lose by 20.

How about this 

start 3 RBs & 3 WRs 

week 7 

RBs 57 points

WRs 17 points

week 6 

RBs 71 points

WRs 14 points

week 5

RBs 61 points 

WRs 17 points 

my team lost those 3 weeks 

Njoku goose egg.  And I only played him because Gronk it questionable for MNF.  Hard to win with a 0 in the line up.

James Conner’s 2nd half, ugh. He and Lindsay bringing my opponent back from the dead

Edited by jsch08

Seriously Adrian Peterson and Lamar Miller have killed me this week. Not say Gurley, Barkley or Conner.

1 hour ago, FreakFries said:

Mitch Trubinski :  8-17

J Howard: 7 carries 

Stop venting before games are over

Engram with garbage points fml

Edited by jsch08

Unlock the Baldwin thread his game is over, I went to vent there instead of here but Baldwin I vent you.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, leffe186 said:

I know how it works. When you're watching your FF scoreboard live, your score goes backwards, while the oppo racks up the points. I know this immutable law. So tonight, for the nth time, I vow that I won't look, because I'm forced to roll Osweiler out as bye week cover, and the oppo has Lamar Miller. I'd probably take 10pts from Osweiler and be happy with it. 

But I can't resist.

And I take a peek. it's 7-0. But it's a rushing TD. And the ball is on the Miami 2. And you all know what happens next.

This week. My oppo is the High Commissioner of the league and is the only one at 7-0 in a 20-teamer. I'm 2-5 in the same division. A s---y Thursday night, but my Antonio Brown goes off first half. I took the risk of putting the Bengals D against his Jameis Winston and it pays off! Cruising...

72-yard Mike Evans TD.

The other guy is having an absolutely blessed season.

I declined James Conner for Corey Davis in week 1, as a Bell owner. 

My vent and rage is against my own decision. 

7 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Stop venting before games are over

Can’t help it and the frustration still stands despite Howard saving his day in the 4th. Looks to me like t should have been much better. 

I’m not so deluded as to say Nagy is an idiot, it’s his offense and Howard clearly doesn’t fit, but it’s still frustrating he won’t use him more when it sure looks like it would have been the best use of the offense 

2 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

I declined James Conner for Corey Davis in week 1, as a Bell owner. 

My vent and rage is against my own decision. 

Wow.

CSB: Before the season started, on our first waiver wire, I put in a $1 bid for Conner, as I had other needs and I presumed the Bell owner would blow everyone out of the water. In the end, and in a 20-teamer, only one other guy bid. He got him for $6 :huh:. It wasn't even the Bell owner - it was the Gurley owner. In a 20-teamer, with 1RB, 2WR, 1 FLEX he has been running Gurley at RB and Conner at FLEX. He's scored over 900pts. The miracle is that he's only 6-1.

• Like 1

I can’t believe I hung on to useless Doug Baldwin for 8 weeks. So many moves and players I could have used instead of hanging on the this useless hunk of lead.