colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

7 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Wow.

CSB: Before the season started, on our first waiver wire, I put in a $1 bid for Conner, as I had other needs and I presumed the Bell owner would blow everyone out of the water. In the end, and in a 20-teamer, only one other guy bid. He got him for $6 :huh:. It wasn't even the Bell owner - it was the Gurley owner. In a 20-teamer, with 1RB, 2WR, 1 FLEX he has been running Gurley at RB and Conner at FLEX. He's scored over 900pts. The miracle is that he's only 6-1.

No "experts" saw Bell sitting out. Let alone this long. We had our draft 2 weeks before the season started like a bunch of noobs, and I took him 2nd overall. That's where Bell was ranked by all "experts".

The guy who is now dominating our league picked up Conner as a FA in week 1. LoL. . .

I was not on top of things. I thought Bell was good to go. Even then, most people said "he'll be back by week 3".

What a nightmare. 

1 minute ago, FreakFries said:

I can’t believe I hung on to useless Doug Baldwin for 8 weeks. So many moves and players I could have used instead of hanging on the this useless hunk of lead.

Your not alone :(

5 players put up a combined 9 points in the second half of the 1 pm games. My projection cratered 40 points, 3 losses in a row. 

Love when things suck for me they absolutely suck...getting destroyed so i already lost my week but need points..so of course TY and Jordy have 0 pts in a game where 17 pts have been scored already

22 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

I can’t believe I hung on to useless Doug Baldwin for 8 weeks. So many moves and players I could have used instead of hanging on the this useless hunk of lead.

He was dropped last week so I dropped Royce for him. Was thinking he would come back big time & I got a steal.  What's wrong with this guy?  Is he still injured?

Had a chance to get conner late in the draft. Got Ekeler, was planning to get him on the turn and he got scooped one pick before me in round 15. 

5 minutes ago, Jordan23 said:

He was dropped last week so I dropped Royce for him. Was thinking he would come back big time & I got a steal.  What's wrong with this guy?  Is he still injured?

Had a bad knee before the season 

Hurt his other knee

The running game came to life. Baldwin doesn't put up WR1/2 points when the running game is decent or better

Edited by Guwop
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Had a bad knee before the season 

Hurt his other knee

The running game came to life. Baldwin doesn't put up WR1/2 points when the running game is decent or better

Also Brian Schottenheimer is his offensive coordinator

*Loving* the Zero targets for G Alison.

This is the worst weekend of FF I’ve had in quite some time. 

Geez

14 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

*Loving* the Zero targets for G Alison.

Shot myself in the foot this week. Rainy & windy forecast in CIN so benched Boyd for Allison in what was supposed to be a shootout. Looks to be a self-inflicted loss

Had a big lead, really need the win at 4-3, and my three late game players have a combined zero points (Hilton, Zuerlein, Indy defense). The universe MUST torture me at all times.

Now it's 42 points between the Colts-Raiders and Hilton and Jordy have a combined 1.9 pts (which is all jordy LOL)

My team is in my signature, so obviously I haven't had too much to rant about this year. However, I went against my own advice and my gut and plugged Jefferey into my starting lineup late last night knowing full well that was a bad idea against Ramsey in London. Fell for the analysts on fantasy sites saying to play all your Eagles, ugh. Should have kept Richard in my flex. 

17.3 combined points out of your “studs” Hill and Juju. I know, it could be worse but these guys are supposed to be the bread and butter of my team. 

I'm losing to the likes of DeDe Westbrook, Aaron Jones, Larry Fitzgerald, all of whom had their best weeks of the year this week.  Fitzgerald has almost as many point today as he had in weeks 1-7 combined.

I need 50 points between Brady, Michael Thomas and Ingram.   What are my odds?? Someone? Anyone?

49 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

Since when is marlon mack a good football player?

Whenever he is able to play

59 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

Since when is marlon mack a good football player?

probably about the same time josh rosen decided to become one

41 minutes ago, CDcash said:

I need 50 points between Brady, Michael Thomas and Ingram.   What are my odds?? Someone? Anyone?

about 99.9