colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, Sweetness09 said:

17.3 combined points out of your “studs” Hill and Juju. I know, it could be worse but these guys are supposed to be the bread and butter of my team. 

what rounds did u pick those guys in ? 3rd and 5th?

Can’t believe I was dumb enough to drop Mack right before he blows up and after I hold him all season. Topped it off by being dumb enough to get outbid when trying to add him back.

56 minutes ago, CDcash said:

I need 50 points between Brady, Michael Thomas and Ingram.   What are my odds?? Someone? Anyone?

I wouldn't want to be in your position, but I would also hate to be the guy up 50 while still having to play against those three

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mbell317 said:

No "experts" saw Bell sitting out. Let alone this long. We had our draft 2 weeks before the season started like a bunch of noobs, and I took him 2nd overall. That's where Bell was ranked by all "experts".

The guy who is now dominating our league picked up Conner as a FA in week 1. LoL. . .

I was not on top of things. I thought Bell was good to go. Even then, most people said "he'll be back by week 3".

What a nightmare. 

Yeah. The Gurley/Conner guy is about to go 7-1 winning by an enormous margin, and the first to 1000pts by a long distance. The Bell owner is now 0-8, and this week had Clement at RB (1.5pts) and Duke at FLEX (2.6pts). Sucks so, so bad to be him.

• Like 1

I ran out of reactions here today, you should get much more on Sunday's during NFL season.

Jameis Winston point shaved his way to my fantasy loss. I don't know any other quarterback who throws so many passes on the money to the opposing team.

Second week in a row I’m going to lose to a team who has one guy get 35+ points and EVERY other guy scores a td while getting 40 yards and my guys pack on yards but stay out the end zone. Unreal.

when your sitting at 7-0 and the 3rd place team offers you Vance Mcdonald,Tyler Lockett,Jamal Williams and Robbie Gould and all you have to give up is Tom Brady,Golden Tate,Kareem Hunt and James Conner

yeah OK i'll just let that sit their and you can cancel whenever

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, pagkerguy8 said:

when your sitting at 7-0 and the 3rd place team offers you Vance Mcdonald,Tyler Lockett,Jamal Williams and Robbie Gould and all you have to give up is Tom Brady,Golden Tate,Kareem Hunt and James Conner

yeah OK i'll just let that sit their and you can cancel whenever

Is he a Make-A-Wish kid that won the contest so he wanted to be in a fantasy football league? ?

• Like 1

Uzomah-chris thompsin. Yeah i spelled that sh** wrong. Scrub doesn’t deserve the proper vowel. 

Just another BrEEda clone.

One point Dan Bailey. That’s all I need (we get negative one for a missed PAT). Starting to look like that’s not happening. 

f--- Evan Engram and the Giants for that meaningless touchdown, f--- Michael Thomas and that catch that wasn’t a catch, f--- the Browns for letting Conner kill them in the second half. Gonna lose by less than a point.

Edited by jsch08

This is 80% luck, fantasy football.   Anybody that says otherwise hasn't been playing it long enough.

• Like 1

Just now, Tugginroot said:

This is 80% luck, fantasy football.   Anybody that says otherwise hasn't been playing it long enough.

Prob greater towards 90% if not more. You can play matchups all day and lose because you get all guys with tons of yards but your opponent gets 25 yards per guy but every guy gets a td.... 1 guy goes off for 35. 

Happens to to me every single week.

• Like 2

Golladay 1.2 pts, Njoku 0.0 pts with no freakin targets!! ? Lost me my week (my opponent has Gostkowski and i'm clinging to a 2.5 lead). All these clowns had to do is put up 5 pts each, which is pretty f'n weak, and i'd be a in a good position to keep my slim playoff hopes alive.  Now just nothing. Jim Bob Cooter and the entire Browns coaching staff can lick my sac.  Bums, the whole lot of them. 

If I lose this week I give up.   All my leagues losing record.  Pretty solid teams overall but not winning.  Do perfect lineups up to this point in my leagues, down only 13 in standard, 17 in PPR against good teams.  I have Gordon+Gronk in each league.  Thought I was smart picking up Clay to cover if Gronk couldn't go.  Too late to get Benjamin in my PPR league. FML

18 hours ago, Tugginroot said:

Other way around.

80% skill, 20% luck.

18 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Prob greater towards 90% if not more. You can play matchups all day and lose because you get all guys with tons of yards but your opponent gets 25 yards per guy but every guy gets a td.... 1 guy goes off for 35. 

Happens to to me every single week.

FF is 80% skill, 20% luck.

• Haha 3

I'm pissed with all this conner news that I missed him in the draft. Was going to take him with my final pick but someone got him right before me. For any consolation my pick before was kittle so that eases the pain somewhat

It is not skill getting pick 1 and selecting gurley. The only gurley shares I have are from auction leagues. Auctions>standard drafts. My best team i went gurley antonio gronk. The cheap guys I bought? Conner hyde adrian peterson. I bought conner thinking maybe leveon goes down with an injury not that leveon would not show up at all. Hopefully leveon gets traded to the jets within a few hours. so I can ride to the playoffs.