colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, Sternes said:

Guy in my league loves to play hard ball.  I'm screwed at RB, and have been trying to get his spare backs; he has 5 starter quality RB.  He has Conner, CMC, McCoy, Howard, D. Lewis.  I try to get McCoy and offer Funchess (this is a couple weeks ago before the slump), and he declines, counters for Adams.  I decline.  We go back and forth and I don't want to get bent over.  I finally compromise and agree to get bent over and offer Josh Gordon for him, and he still declines, and holds out for Adams.  I wake up on Friday and captain "hardball" traded away Antonio Brown for Hilton and Rudolph.  :rolleyes:

If he traded away Brown he probably didn't need a WR from you. Have to see what your potential trading partner's team needs are too.

You know your fantasy day sucks when your defense has more pts than your WR2

27 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

Or when the opposing WR (Hilton) has more points than the #2 QB (Ryan) in all of fantasy.

29 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

my defense has more points than my qb

Great day when Mixon and Conner is going against Barkley and fournette 

Going against ty Hilton on one of his week winning weeks

Meanwhile Boyd is damn near useless without AJ green 

John Brown and Demariyius Thomas, I want off the ship...dropping these 2 bums forever so I dont have to lookat their names ever again

• Like 1

Started Shepard & Demaryius for a total of 3.20 points...

Currently tied for 4th with two other teams, fighting to make the playoffs. I have the most points scored for and most points scored against in my league. Currently losing to the last place team in my league thanks to Conners bad day and the utter crap at my WR position.

5 minutes ago, Jin said:

Started Shepard & Demaryius for a total of 3.20 points...

giphy.gif

Anyone else have Ebron, MVS and Collins? I blame  Chubb and Edelman and Njoku.. sigh 

My opponent had TWO players with donuts, Demariyius Thomas and Ebron. He also started Sterling Sheperd.

I'm still probably going to lose. Will come down to the MNF game as i have GZ and opponent has Rams defense

Put in chargers defense over Texans it’s early but I have a feeling that will cost me a win.