Rotoworld.com Forums

1 hour ago, Sternes said:

Guy in my league loves to play hard ball.  I'm screwed at RB, and have been trying to get his spare backs; he has 5 starter quality RB.  He has Conner, CMC, McCoy, Howard, D. Lewis.  I try to get McCoy and offer Funchess (this is a couple weeks ago before the slump), and he declines, counters for Adams.  I decline.  We go back and forth and I don't want to get bent over.  I finally compromise and agree to get bent over and offer Josh Gordon for him, and he still declines, and holds out for Adams.  I wake up on Friday and captain "hardball" traded away Antonio Brown for Hilton and Rudolph.  :rolleyes:

If he traded away Brown he probably didn't need a WR from you. Have to see what your potential trading partner's team needs are too.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

You know your fantasy day sucks when your defense has more pts than your WR2

Or when the opposing WR (Hilton) has more points than the #2 QB (Ryan) in all of fantasy.

Currently tied for 4th with two other teams, fighting to make the playoffs. I have the most points scored for and most points scored against in my league. Currently losing to the last place team in my league thanks to Conners bad day and the utter crap at my WR position.

My opponent had TWO players with donuts, Demariyius Thomas and Ebron. He also started Sterling Sheperd.

I'm still probably going to lose. Will come down to the MNF game as i have GZ and opponent has Rams defense