colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

f--- AJ green and his widdle pinky toe. Boyd is nothing without him 

Started Josh Adams over Chris Carson and Peyton Barber who bought have TDs.

Also Flexed Jack Doyle over either of the 2 RBs above so mean Doyle will get 3 catches for 20 yards.

Jeffrey is Killing me..as usual.  Needed him to show up after M Thomas debacle.  So done right now

Fournette, the most valuable player on JAX, gets himself ejected for fighting when the play gift-wraps him a GL TD. Dumbass...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vthokie3 said:

Update my Wilson does all the work on that drive and his Carson gets a gimmie td. So lucky

Further update my Olsen dropped a TD in the EZ

9 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

And his ravens D gets their second TD of the day. Smh guys going to have his best score of the month

Fournette not only gets ejected when he was having an amazing game, but it happened when they were going to get the ball on the goal line. Wasnt even the fourth quarter her and he wouldve had 110 yards and 3 TDs at that point.  

To top it off, hes probably going to get suspended for throwing punches and it's the single most important week of the year next week for me in my league. God damn, cannot catch a break with this guy. Even when hes doing well he finds a way to fk you over.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Did he?  That hurts.  I just needed one touchdown from a skill to beat a bye week riddled team.  Kamara, mixon, breida, Golladay out up big usage and yards but couldn’t scratch a single td

So his Carson, Edelman. And Ravens DST combine for 4 TDs while MT Ingram Golladay and Olsen all fail to find the endzone (Golladay and Olsen had drops). Not to mention Ryan getting 15 points in garbage time. Also 49ers somehow get stuffed vs the bucs God awful D and Gould does nothing (Zuerelin on a bye).

2 minutes ago, Rickydragon said:

Did he?  That hurts.  I just needed one touchdown from a skill to beat a bye week riddled team.  Kamara, mixon, breida, Golladay out up big usage and yards but couldn’t scratch a single td

Yeah on a play action from the 2 yard line. He wasnt wide open but still should've had it

Yeah let's give saquan 4 touches all 2nd half in a game we lead by 16. They deserve to lose

• Like 1

Suspensions, fines... Fournette deserves so much worse than whatever the NFL will hand down for what he has done to fantasy teams this year.  What a dick.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Suspensions, fines... Fournette deserves so much worse than whatever the NFL will hand down for what he has done to fantasy teams this year.  What a dick.

Seriously hope it’s not a suspension though.  Agree he deserves it.  Just really need him 

Played against Baker, Mixon, Barkley, and Cooper. 

Jeffery does nothing and James White's value has vanished apparently.

Sigh...

Edited by FlashGordon401

Whoa momma I have having a bad week in all my leagues including DFS. I made some WRONG calls this week brothers.

56 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

I want the Jags turd of a DST off my team in the worst way.

This x3 lol ..I went Baltimore D last week then Jax this week ...I've hated D starts all year 

7.7 pts in my standard league from Michael Thomas, Jeffrey & JAX DST against the Bills.  Had Gurley, Mahomes & Greg the leg on Bye.

Facing CMAC

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2