Rotoworld.com Forums

I needed one of the three 7-4 teams this week to lose. 

All 3 won and I’m eliminated in the playoffs. 

If we went by PF, I’d have a playoff bye. 

If we went by All-play, I’d have a bye. 

Instead im 6-6 and out. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

I have $0 waiver budget. Another guy in my league is fighting for his life, but has a horrible team. He has FAAB budget to spare.

So, in an effort to block the better teams from getting Ekeler I told the dude Friday night to put in a claim for him (he was dropped earlier in the week), might help his team if Gordon sits etc etc. Well, he gets him with a $14 waiver. The only other bid was me at $0. I would have gotten him for free. I feel like a shmuck.

Edited by kball09
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

oh, your 1st loss...

maxresdefault2.jpg

The real question is how do you only lose once if you have Jordan Howard on your team?

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, BMcP said:

The real question is how do you only lose once if you have Jordan Howard on your team

Because of brees, Gurley, thielen ertz white and conner. Also i was dumb enough to trade ingram and juju for AB week last week. I guess i deserved it. 

1 minute ago, Corey In Da House said:

Lost OJ Howard, and then lost Jack Doyle (Dropped ERIC EBRON! for him a few weeks ago when Doyle returned). I don't know why the tight end gods are so cruel this year.

You couldn’t keep both? 

2 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Guy in my league has Mahomes, Kamara, and CMC. He also has Lindsay, Allen, and Cooper. How the hell do you beat that?

Guy in my league has Theilen, Hill, CMC, Barkley, and Ertz.  Now how can you beat that lol

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

You couldn’t keep both? 

It made no sense at the time since I also owned OJ Howard all year round. I only recently came into possession with Brate too. Back then when Doyle returned it made sense to move on Ebron because it truly appeared Doyle had reclaimed his spot with luck (out-snapping and out targeting Ebron in his game back). I wish I would have made the move to hold all 3 but my hands were tied with byes. Oh well. 

Edited by Corey In Da House

After starting 1-6, everything has broken my way for weeks and I’m now 6-6 and alive for the playoffs.  But I need some help.

This week I could have moved into 5th place with strong position to grab the 4 seed.  But the guy playing the current 5th seed started Willie Snead of all people, got a donut, and lost by 6 points. Literally every flex option on his bench would have won it for him!

Now I need 5th place to lose one game *and* I have to beat the 1st place team and then the 2nd place team to get the 4 seed.  It’s possible for me to win 8 straight games and miss the playoffs. Damn you Snead!

7 hours ago, kball09 said:

I have $0 waiver budget. Another guy in my league is fighting for his life, but has a horrible team. He has FAAB budget to spare.

So, in an effort to block the better teams from getting Ekeler I told the dude Friday night to put in a claim for him (he was dropped earlier in the week), might help his team if Gordon sits etc etc. Well, he gets him with a $14 waiver. The only other bid was me at $0. I would have gotten him for free. I feel like a shmuck.

giphy.gif

I will never, EVER draft that POS Fournette again. The only 3 times I started him he didn’t finish any of them. Proven fragile both physically (since college) and mentally (ejected Sunday & now suspended )

46 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

I will never, EVER draft that POS Fournette again. The only 3 times I started him he didn’t finish any of them. Proven fragile both physically (since college) and mentally (ejected Sunday & now suspended )

Your didn’t play him last 3 weeks? Or if you did last week your complaining about the point total? 😂

2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Your didn’t play him last 3 weeks? Or if you did last week your complaining about the point total? 😂

Didn’t trust him the 1st week back, had better matchups the 2nd week. Can’t help it I’ve been deep at RB 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Didn’t trust him the 1st week back, had better matchups the 2nd week. Can’t help it I’ve been deep at RB 🤷‍♂️

I have jones, Barkley, Gordon and fournette. I still managed to get him in last 2. At least w this suspension I guess he has more time to heal any little issues. He is literally only valuable piece now w Bortles sitting

2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I have jones, Barkley, Gordon and fournette. I still managed to get him in last 2. At least w this suspension I guess he has more time to heal any little issues. He is literally only valuable piece now w Bortles sitting

Only start 2 RB’s max...never benching Gordon so that leaves one spot among those in my sig