Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

Ok, vent....fantasy football is like 90% luck.  Two straight weeks my team was the second highest scoring team in the league.  Last week, a 177-177 tie (ok, tied for highest scoring last week) and this week I lose 168 to 163.  Just plain bad luck....and lost melvin gordon.  I have angered the fantasy gods, and they can be quite the collective bastard.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

#3 in points, eliminated from the playoff hunt

I feel your pain....#2 in points and probably getting knocked out next week.  Sometimes i hate fantasy football....but I keep coming back.

• Like 2
Just now, PeteM said:

I feel your pain....#2 in points and probably getting knocked out next week.  Sometimes i hate fantasy football....but I keep coming back.

Just for some extra salt in the wound,  I got knocked out this week as I beat the points champion head to head.

1 hour ago, ilovepelas said:

I do not see how people started d thomas in daily tonight when he was ghosted last week at washington. That is why they win money and keke does phucking nothing. 

The same people who started Trequan the week after his goose egg

Edited by phegotgame14
1 hour ago, Josh GODon said:

Lost by .28 as I watched Blue get more carries than Lamar, who was gashing all night.  Just needed 3 more yards.  One of my more painful losses.

How does Alf Blue manage to get 13 carries and outcarry Miller who had 3 times as many yards as he did. Blue is a life time plodder who someone still gets in the game

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, mpaynejr said:

Over managed the f--- out of my team this year (10 team).  Cut Miller, A. Jones, Breida and traded Chubb.  Going into the playoffs with no RB depth, weird.

Find yourself a 12 or 14 teamer next year.  More of the available talent gets utilized.  You'll thank me.

31 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

How does Alf Blue manage to get 13 carries and outcarry Miller who had 3 times as many yards as he did. Blue is a life time plodder who someone still gets in the game

Cuz it was all over by halftime and Uncle Bill was saving Miller for the next Texan win.

im in a 3 wr league, and i lost fuller, allison and jones.  I thought i could rely on a combination of snead, goodwin, valdez- scantling and sutton to be my wr3 and they all suck.  Majority of people in my league hold two tight ends, so throughout the season I've been streaming gates, watson, brate and dissly in the beginning of the season.  I was desperate for a tight end and traded aaron jones (before he started playing well) for oj howard, and I lost howard for the season.  

Got my soul ripped out. 

Needed a miracle game from Lamar Miller. And he had a great game. But, I needed 3 more rushing yards from him in the final 4 minutes. 

Enter Alfred Blue. This allowed a team to win that helped force me out of the playoffs. 

Another chance I had was if the Texans D did not score any points in the final 60 seconds. 

Henry fumbled. 

1.3 points between 2 games kept me out of the playoffs 

• Like 1

Lost both my games by a combined 5 pts. I posted in the CSB thread last week about how nice it is when things break your way, well, they broke hard against me this week.

Lost in ESPN on Henry's fumble on the last play of the game (opp had HOU D). Lost in Yahoo because the stupid refs called a false start on MIN, when at worst, it shoulda been offside on GB, wiping out a 50 yd FG by Bailey that woulda won me the game. Of course, instead he misses the 56 yarder, and I lose.

Now I need to win my last two and have 4th and 5th place both lose two to get in in Yahoo. Got a better shot in ESPN, but I'll need to win 2 and get some help there too, yeah this week was a dick punch

Edited by JCDaly
4 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Stuck in f***in Akron Ohio since every flight to ohare is either cancelled or perpetually delayed.

oh football rant? Highest point total in my league with a 7-5 record. Wtf 

Welcome to Akron