Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

progers9119

ESPN Auction | .5 PPR | 14-Team H2H | $100 | No Defense, No Kickers | LeagueSafe

ESPN Auction League with $200 dollar budget. The settings are essentially standard with .5 PPR scoring. The exception to this being this league will not use defense or kickers. Scoring is fractional so we should not expect any ties throughout the season.

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 RB/WR/TE Flex

7 Bench

This is a 14 team h2h format with 7 teams making the playoffs. Top seed will receive a bye week in the first round of the playoffs. One caveat is that the playoff bracket will be reseeded (if necessary) after the first week of the playoffs so that the top remaining seed will be facing the worst remaining seed. 

We will be using a FAAB throughout the season for waiver pickers. You'll have a $100 dollar budget for this.

please email me @ progers9119@gmail.com and I will send along a league invite. If you have any questions about settings, etc. please also feel free to reach out via email. I expect prompt leaguesafe payment upon accepting a spot in the league.

$100 dollars thru League Safe (link below). Majority Vote payout.

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3866724 

Payouts will be as follows 

1st Place $850 
2nd Place $300 
3rd Place $150 

Most Points for $100 

Interested... robcj7@aol.com

when is the draft? New league or established?  Lookin for a league that doesn’t go silent after the season starts, like lots activity

I sent you an email.

The draft is the morning of Saturday 9/1 9:30AM ET (after all preseason games are completed)

Thanks

Intrigued...still have room? 

What are the scoring parameters? Decimal scoring or just full point?

Like auction and FAAB and the draft time is perfect for me...

Hey Gasti,

Yep, we still have spots. Yes, we use fractional points. Feel free to shoot me an email or post your email and I'll send along an invite

I'll post the scoring below. It's standard w/ .5 PPR. Given there is no defense and no kickers it's very simple.

Passing
Passing Yards (PY) 0.04   TD Pass (PTD) 4
Interceptions Thrown (INT) -2   2pt Passing Conversion (2PC) 2
Rushing
Rushing Yards (RY) 0.1   TD Rush (RTD) 6
2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR) 2    
Receiving
Receiving Yards (REY) 0.1   Each reception (REC) 0.5
TD Reception (RETD) 6   2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2

Added a couple new owners yesterday. 

Still have spots open so send me a message and I'll get you an invite!

progers9119@gmail.com

going to be out most of today but if you are interested I'll get an invite out to you by tonight at some point.

progers9119@gmail.com