CharlieWhitehurst

RATE MY MOCK DRAFT THREAD (all should WHIR)

12 Team, PPR - 3rd pick

3.) Zeke

22.) McCaffrey

27.) McKinnon

46.) A. Robinson

51.) A. Rodgers

70.) Fuller

75.) Edelman

94.) M. Goodwin

99.) D. Foreman

118.) Eifert

123.) Lockett

142.) Njoku

147.) G. Zurlein

166.) Chargers

171.) Blount

190.) Ivory

I've been practicing going strong on RBS in the beginning rounds for the early picks (1-4), and I'm seeing if it is actually doable or if the rest of the team becomes too unbalanced. 

I usually would never pick two TE's, but at the last couple of rounds I try to draft best available player- plus I don't think it's too bad of an idea to pick up a 2nd TE when 1.) you have someone like EIfert and 2.) they could be a potential keeper. 

You guys think the WR'S are too poor of a squad to make this team a playoff potential team?

yeah, some risky WR's...robinson inj/bears offense...Edelman/inj/suspended...Fuller/has his qb back, so that helps.......im a "wait on qb" guy, but, cant tell what WR/TE were avail in the 5th, so, Rodgers may have been the best option...

Not a bad draft. If Robinson hits you should be alright. I don't mind rolling the dice on Njoku at TE over Eifert btw. Could be a team that can sneak into playoffs.

Robinson's just such a question mark.  I don't think I like it.  I don't care about going RB/RB to start a PPR (especially when one of the is McCaffrey).  But if you do, I think you need to go WR in the third.

Return the favor?

I think you should have picked up a WR with your 2nd or 3rd.  Evans if he was available in the 2nd.   Or Cooper or Hilton in the 3rd.  

Or at least take some WR shots at the end.  Not like Lockett but guys like Allison or Mike Williams.  

Would help to know the roster settings.

Edited by K197040