Stefan

Jarrett Allen 2018-19 Season Outlook

4 hours ago, kane said:

miss all shot so far(0/7) and have 4 to

He made the 8th shot at least lol. He did provide 10 boards and 2 blocks so he wasn't totally useless tonight.

He would have a decent night right after I traded him off...

Godspeed to you guys, I stepped off the train today

Everyone has to realize that he can’t play 30+ min if we want to see him healthy the whole year. This Brooklyn team obviously doesn’t run plays for him. He is still learning to pick his spots but at the moment his FT % has been decent and his blocks are there. 

He could easily be averaging 2 more minutes a game if Atkinson would stop dicking his minutes at the end of games. He provides a good enough option on offense that they don’t need to be taking him out and bringing him

back in on defensive posessions constantly. Atkinson is just so inconsistent with that s--- and the sooner LeVert comes back the better, for both the team and Allen. His chemistry with the Fro is incredible

• Like 2

19 points on great efficiency with 6 boards and 2 blocks in only 23 minutes. 

Guy doesn't get a chance to put up huge lines as he simply doesn't get enough PT. Didn't play at all during the 4th. 

Not complaining though, it's a good line still. 

yall are welcome for the last 2 games, I finally bailed on him and traded him off. Should be the start of his comeback lol

The definition of average or zero upside. 

Edited by chud12
  • Haha 1

I hate the Nets. The coach is just... I don't know. I'm glad I switched him for Lou Will (via Horford), but still. He just doesn't get the chance to produce. The same goes with Spencer Dinwiddie right now as Shabazz and D'Angelo are getting all the opportunities. There is no predicting Atkinson. I hate him.

2 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

29th overall last 2 weeks 25 min played. no upside:ph34r:

Points leagues he's still trash. He's still been averaging his usual 25 fantasy points a night, which is replacement level production. 30-35 is generally average. 

Hell, Bradley Beal put up more fpts today than Allen has in the last 4 games combined! No joke 

31 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Points leagues he's still trash. He's still been averaging his usual 25 fantasy points a night, which is replacement level production. 30-35 is generally average. 

Hell, Bradley Beal put up more fpts today than Allen has in the last 4 games combined! No joke 

well that's on you for drafting a player whos value comes from stats that don't matter in points league. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

well that's on you for drafting a player whos value comes from stats that don't matter in points league. 

Well every stat matters except for FG%. My leagues don't have FT% either, but it's - 1 for every missed FT and +1 for every 3PM. So the only stat we don't figure in is FG%

But I agree with whoever said that the upside just isn't there. I was expecting him to make a leap this year, but he's really no different than he was in the 2nd half of last year 

3 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

29th overall last 2 weeks 25 min played. no upside:ph34r:

Lol the guy is meh at best. 

I’m aloud to have an opinion guys, if you don’t agree my feelings won’t be hurt. I’ve watched a good 80 percent of Allen’s games in his career and I don’t see it. Maybe next year. 

Edited by chud12

9 minutes ago, chud12 said:

I’m aloud to have an opinion guys, if you don’t agree my feelings won’t be hurt. I’ve watched a good 80 percent of Allen’s games in his career and I don’t see it. Maybe next year. 

And we're allowed* to strongly disagree with your pessimistic hot takes. Enjoy the freedom of your online presence

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Lol the guy is meh at best. 

maybe real life but we talking fantasy and he offers plenty of upside. easily could produce top 25 value for spurts if his min go up a bit.

amir Johnson was pretty meh but produced some top 50 lines back in the day.

He is playing at where I expected him to start of the season. Minutes are always gonna be the issue for him, Atkinson runs deep rotations, but top 70-80. Also lately hes been running 3 guard lineups with Napier, Russel, Dinwiddie. Faried has also played in recent games which I think they're trying to showcase for a trade.

4 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Got him for Reggie Jackson so now I think I could have had him for a pack of gum

Reggie sucks in all aspects, I'd take a pack of gum to get him off my team if I had him, which I never will

Hopefully he can continue this nice line tonight. Need it now Capela is out!