Stefan

Jarrett Allen 2018-19 Season Outlook

this would happen after i traded him. if he consistently gets 30+ mins rest of the season...

He won’t always get these minutes but he shows what he’s capable of when given time and opportunity. Best thing I enjoy about him is he doesn’t hurt you anywhere. Gotta love that. 

• Like 1

I love how Atkinson said **** that small ball lineup of the Rockets (starting lineup of Harden/Rivers/Gordon/Clark/Tucker) and let Allen feast on them. 

17 minutes in the first half and already sitting at a nice DOUBLE-DOUBLE with 10 points on 50% shooting with 10 boards, 2 assists, 1 block and zero turnovers.

He's a +21 at halftime and the Nets lead the Rockets 62 to 54. 

Edited by Eleqtrique

I have WCJ, who's out for tomorrow. Jarrett told me to relax, he'd get me 18 points, 22 rebounds and 2 blocks. He said the only thing he couldn't provide was WCJ's TO's. I forgave him for that.

Edit: LOL thanks to heroics from Dinwiddie, this line can get even better. 

Edited by Eleqtrique

All the Nets starters are getting minutes today....hopefully a sign of things to come (though we all know next game they will be back to 26 mins each :( )

Edited by DamoESP

Lol just a few days ago people were talking about trading away this uniquely built fantasy monster for a bucket of expired vegetables. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, CityBaller8 said:

Lol just a few days ago people were talking about trading away this uniquely built fantasy monster for a bucket of expired vegetables. 

haha don't worry, the exact same thing is happening in the Mirotic thread right now :lol:

• Haha 2

holding Lord Roco and Capella while CP3 consumes my IR spot is decimating my blocks so I'm stoked to have just gotten this guy in trade. His owner accepted my offer riiiiight before todays explosion (csb)

lets roll, Jarret!

3 hours ago, CityBaller8 said:

Pretty much the theme in all rotoworld forums.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Its been about 3 days and this has already aged terribly

Whst a challenge PJ Tucker was last night. All time great center right?? 😂😂

In all seriousness, no need to get offended. Allen was mediocre for months pretty much when I said that snd I wasn’t wrong at the time. 

Edited by chud12

I took him in 6th round so his production thus far is late 5th and early 6th round value but I still have high hopes in him to be a top 40 fantasy asset till the end of season.

I have him and Kanter and its frustrating to own them because of the minutes they play, specially Kanter.

55 minutes ago, chud12 said:

In all seriousness, no need to get offended. Allen was mediocre for months pretty much when I said that snd I wasn’t wrong at the time. 

Man said he has zero upside then Allen put up a 20/20 game days later.. Usually it takes weeks for comments to look silly but we’re setting records out here James Harden-like

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Man said he has zero upside then Allen put up a 20/20 game days later.. Usually it takes weeks for comments to look silly but we’re setting records out here James Harden-like

Lol your silly, discounting the fact that Houston played with zero center all game I guess means nothing. Where were u in my other posts in this thread when I called Allen mediocre countless times.? It took you 3 plus months to be able to come back with something, sick? 

Edited by chud12

19 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Lol your silly, discounting the fact that Houston played with zero center all game I guess means nothing. Where were u in my other posts in this thread when I called Allen mediocre countless times.? It took you 3 plus months to be able to come back with something, sick? 

Your opinion on Allen doesn’t really bother me but hes a top 70 player in standard leagues and a top 50 player in my league settings so calling him average with zero upside is literally objectively incorrect considering he hasnt been average, and he has shown great upside on multiple ocassions when he’s actually gotten minutes. 

7 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Your opinion on Allen doesn’t really bother me but hes a top 70 player in standard leagues and a top 50 player in my league settings so calling him average with zero upside is literally objectively incorrect considering he hasnt been average, and he has shown great upside on multiple ocassions when he’s actually gotten minutes. 

I was wrong when I said he doesn’t have great upside. I should have said great upside in blocks. Bringing out ranking all the time is again pointless because I would much rather own John Collins who is pretty much a top 50 guy as well and it isn’t close for me. Allen will put you to sleep 90 percent of the time with his yawn 11/8/2 block lines. I stated to begin the season Atkinson won’t ever unleash Allen so I didn’t see the upside consistently. Yea Allen shoes flashes but it won’t ever be real because of you know the coach. Maybe that changes next year.  

4 hours ago, chud12 said:

Nobody's offended, we just know you're wrong that's all lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

He always posts non sense. Just look at his posts on the Mirotic thread. Nothing new here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

do you guys think his rebounding rate is sustainable esp with RHJ coming back? 

I am trading to get him and giving away gobert in the deal (im just worried he wont be able to rebound). any thoughts?? 

My trade: 

Give: Brogdon, Mirotic, Gobert

Get: Lillard, Allen, Burks 

14team-9CAT-H2H-11players-1C-1Util