Sign in to follow this  
kaesr

6th pick in a 12 team, 1 point PPR

Assuming the first 5 picks are Gurley, Bell, Brown, David Johnson and Zeke, I'm currently torn between Kamara, Hopkins and Barkley at pick 6. I'm leaning Kamara, but find the other two equally desirable. Which way would you go?

5 minutes ago, kaesr said:

Assuming the first 5 picks are Gurley, Bell, Brown, David Johnson and Zeke, I'm currently torn between Kamara, Hopkins and Barkley at pick 6. I'm leaning Kamara, but find the other two equally desirable. Which way would you go?

Personally, I'd take Hopkins.  

But if you want to go running back, I think I'd take Barkley.

As much as I like Kamara, I think there's more risk with him.  And I think his ceiling is lower.

It's not inconceivable that Barkley is a top 3 RB this years.   I don't think Kamara realistically can get there with the touches he's going to get.

And I worry that if they did decide to give Kamara more touches, that he might not hold up or be as efficient for a full season.

• Like 1

I would take Barkley Hopkins and Kamara in that order.   

Don't be too shocked of D Johnson falls to 6th,  I have seen it happen in quite a few mocks.   If he is there I would take him over  the 3 mentioned. 

• Like 1

that is a tough one....Hopkins is such a beast, who never gets hurt...and will have his QB back....Barkley is set up to be huge, but, the rookie thing always makes me a bit wary...kamara is def last on my list.....so, I will say Hopkins, Barkley, Kamara....

• Like 1

Comes down to preference they all deserve to be #6 pick. Barkley as a RB and a 3 down workhorse that should out touch Kamara probably has the highest ceiling but as a rookie is unproven and has the lowest floor too. Kamara likely won't be as efficient as he was last year and although there is a chance he sees an uptick in work with Ingram out I think its unlikely they unnecessarily put the wear on Kamara especially with Ingram being an upcoming FA.However, he has a very high TD potential in this offense and with more catches than a lot of receivers he has a strong floor in PPR with a ceiling we don't really know how high it reaches since we've only really seen him splitting time. Hopkins is just a beast of a receiverand one of the top RZ threats. He can ball out no matter who is throwing to him and is just a stud. 

Personally I'd go Kamara. 

I would go Melvin Gordon over all of them, but if I’m limited to those 3 I’d go Kamara slightly over Barkley. 

I'm going to pick Hopkins most likely in a similar situation. Kamara is great too; Barkley is hyped a lot but for a reason.

One thing to consider is that there are loads of great RBs in the first 2 rounds and not so many WRs. You probably want to think about how you want that to affect your strategy.

Edited by Boudewijn