Sign in to follow this  
seanismorris

Curtis Samuel 2018 Outlook

I can't paint a clear picture of whether to start Humphries or Samuel at wr3.  Having DJ Moore at wr2 is the concern... do I really want to start TWO carolina WR's in the semi's?  

No happy trees for me today.

14 minutes ago, Bob Ross said:

I can't paint a clear picture of whether to start Humphries or Samuel at wr3.  Having DJ Moore at wr2 is the concern... do I really want to start TWO carolina WR's in the semi's?  

No happy trees for me today.

Happy trees!

I would play Humphries over DJ Moore IMO. Call me crazy but that's the move I'd make

1 minute ago, bballcool34 said:

Anyone concerned about Newton's shoulder affecting Samuel?

Yes

9 minutes ago, bballcool34 said:

His shoulder benefits Samuel  short routes and kills anyone running downfield routes. .  his shoulder is the reason why samuels has emerged last few games

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dashoe said:

His shoulder benefits Samuel  short routes and kills anyone running downfield routes. .  his shoulder is the reason why samuels has emerged last few games

I his shoulder getting better? Deciding between him and dixon. Gotta decide soon lol

11 minutes ago, the_dying_dream said:

I his shoulder getting better? Deciding between him and dixon. Gotta decide soon lol

Wish I could help, but I'm stating both Samuel and Dixon.

3 minutes ago, mi26 said:

My matchup comes down to Samuel. Who has better night Samuel or Moore?

I'm thinking the same thing - got both, have to decide on a starter

anyone that follows team closely or if there is a site -- how do they  line up? Is Moore the outside deep ball threat and Samuel more slot? I know Cam's shoulder is bothering him

My match-up comes down to Samuel as well.

Need 80 yards and a TD. 

Lets hope Saints get way up so Cam has to sling it.

45 minutes ago, montgrove said:

I need you tonight Curtis.Up by seven PPR and my opponent has Ingram.Only two players left to decide who moves on.

Similar situation here. Have Curtis going against Ingram. Let’s go Curtis!

On 12/13/2018 at 12:36 AM, LZD said:

He’s from Brooklyn, I’m from Brooklyn. My family knows him personally. I’m starting him over Alshon, and I’m expecting a show on MNF

Really hope this is serious and true. Im down 30 with Cam & Samuel against CMC. Highly unlikely I can pull it off, but its possible if Cam has a great game, CMC gets no TD's and Samuel gets 2 TDs.

Injuries have forced me to rely on Samuel & Moore tonight...  I'm thinking Samuel should have a pretty solid floor if Cam's shoulder prevents him from wanting to go deep.  

Please come up big and lead us to glory!

7 minutes ago, euphonicjamz said:

Injuries have forced me to rely on Samuel & Moore tonight...  I'm thinking Samuel should have a pretty solid floor if Cam's shoulder prevents him from wanting to go deep.  

Please come up big and lead us to glory!

From what I read earlier, I thought DJ is the possession guy, and Samuel is the long hitter......any truth to that?

33 minutes ago, footballfanatic1324 said:

Really hope this is serious and true. Im down 30 with Cam & Samuel against CMC. Highly unlikely I can pull it off, but its possible if Cam has a great game, CMC gets no TD's and Samuel gets 2 TDs.

Bro this kid better lead me to the championship game. I started him over Alshon, and Alshon delivered 21 points in my league. I need at least 15 to hold my opponent off

Anyone actually liking Samuel as a better option than Moore in this offense? Samuel looks explosive(not taking away from Moore). Helps that hes not getting top coverage either 

On 12/16/2018 at 9:20 AM, bballcool34 said:

concerned but have no choice but to roll the dice, now just need him to be the stud we all know he can be