Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy Ball Crusher

How did I do?

10 team PPR Auction...

qb - Cousins, Stafford

rb - DJ, Kamara, Drake, Ingram, Coleman

wr - Evans, Hill, Hilton, Benjamin, Woods, Dez

I think I could use another RB and possible a better qb. 

Your qb are fine.  No tight  ends?  Who would you drop for another rb?  Dez i assume?  Would wait on that to see where he lands.

Overall your team looks very competitive.

21 minutes ago, mulleteer said:

Your qb are fine.  No tight  ends?

Yes, I noticed the same. It looks very competitive; what lineup do you play, 2 WR/2RB/Flex/TE?

You think you can use another rb? You have 2 RB1s and 2 RB2s with RB1 upside how many RBs do you start? Although personally I wouldn't have paired Stafford with Cousins (I usually don't take multiple QBs but if I did I would've chosen one of Stafford/Cousins and a more risky QB like Luck or Mahomes) your QB should be good enough as you have two likely backend QB1s and with the two you can play the one with the more favorable matchup which can potentially lead to them combining to be a better QB. Your WR depth is very strong as well. I'm assuming your league doesn't have a mandatory TE position since that would be the only major hole your lineup. 

Where is you're TE, DEF, K, Bench players at? 

Not enough info as stated above to give a good evaluation. However, no you are not weak at QB. Stafford and Cousins are both on solid offenses and traditionally put up large volume yardage. Unless there's something funky about the number of RB you need, having Kamara and DJ in full PPR is very strong with Ingram as insurance. To follow it up with Evans, Hill, and Hilton that's very good if things go your way. But there some realistic scenarios where Hill isn't the same player with Mahomes and Watkins, then Luck not coming back and Hilton isn't useful.

12 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Where is you're TE, DEF, K, Bench players at? 

TE is Trey Burton

D - Titans

K - Bryant

we start QB, RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,FLEX,D/ST,K

Team looks really good. I am curious as to how much you paid for your top six players; DJ, Kamara, Drake, Evans, Hill and Hilton?  You had to have spent almost 2/3's of your budget or $120 of $200 on just DJ and Kamara alone.

14 hours ago, chief79 said:

Team looks really good. I am curious as to how much you paid for your top six players; DJ, Kamara, Drake, Evans, Hill and Hilton?  You had to have spent almost 2/3's of your budget or $120 of $200 on just DJ and Kamara alone.

$50, 48, 18, 21, 18, 22

By the time the 2nd/3rd tier WRs were being nominated no one had money left so I got Hill, Hilton and Evans fir very cheap