Sign in to follow this  
CooL

Matt Breida 2018 Outlook

Very frustrating because on the play he got hurt for the third and final time, his forward progress was stopped, the play was whistled dead, and three or four Rams dove for his ankles after that.

I think Suh was one of them.  He would never knowingly target an injured player at the most painful spot, would he?

• Haha 1

Cardinals up next but sadly can't trust this dude to hold up. I feel like he has limped/hobbled to the sideline at least twice every game. 

Breida is good....like aaron jones good....if given the opportunity he will be valuable. But...he needs to get healthy so theres that. 

17 minutes ago, David Aames said:

Breida is good....like aaron jones good....if given the opportunity he will be valuable. But...he needs to get healthy so theres that. 

He has all the opportunity a player could ever want right now.

• Haha 2

The 49ers coaching staff have to do something about this.. 

he needs to be Rested lol why are doing this to him?

I don’t see how I can start this guynas long as I have decent options that can be plugged in.  I can’t stand the thought of losing a player in the first quarter, and he seems to get hurt early EVERY WEEK. 

Cannot trust him to play him so no reason to even keep him on my bench if there are some upside players available on the WW. 

Kind of a shame because he can be explosive when healthy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ADDwithFF said:

Cannot trust him to play him so no reason to even keep him on my bench if there are some upside players available on the WW. 

Kind of a shame because he can be explosive when healthy. 

I hear you.  He is my second guy to go when I need to pick up someone for the bye weeks.

13 hours ago, Jaw1 said:

Cardinals up next but sadly can't trust this dude to hold up. I feel like he has limped/hobbled to the sideline at least twice every game series. 

Fixed that for you :huh:

17 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I think Suh was one of them.  He would never knowingly target an injured player at the most painful spot, would he?

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HTM said:

Yea, I was about to post this too... can't figure out how to link tweets so they just show up... 

*Breida didn't practice today. 

don't use the link  function just cut and paste the url into the reply box and submit

Edited by dashoe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

DNP today, which means there is only a 98% chance he starts on Sunday.

However, there also exists a 51% chance he gets hurt on the first run from scrimmage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

However, there also exists a 51% chance he gets hurt on the first run from scrimmage.

oRarizl.gif

Lil' Shanny is as bad as his Dad when it comes to managing injury and reps.  Breida's a small dude and they're not playing for anything.

34 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

DNP today, which means there is only a 98% chance he starts on Sunday.

giphy.gif

Dropping him for a kicker this week, so holders enjoy the 150-2 this weekend, most likely on your bench. 

Edited by bendover

6 minutes ago, bendover said:

giphy.gif

Dropping him for a kicker this week, so holders enjoy the 150-2 this weekend, most likely on your bench. 

150/2? Are those his odds of making it through the entire game?

That game Sunday was so sad.  I was so excited to see Breida against the Rams, and they just kept landing right on his ankles.  But then he kept coming back in.  After that last hit, I died a little bit inside.

17 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

That game Sunday was so sad.  I was so excited to see Breida against the Rams, and they just kept landing right on his ankles.  But then he kept coming back in.  After that last hit, I died a little bit inside.

. . .:ph34r:

If Brieda suits up again this week, you just have to bench  him, all of these nagging and half recovered injuries compound themselves into bigger injuries as you over compensate physical.

Edited by Patrick Bateman
CSB removed.
  • Haha 1

Only updates I've seen so far...

Edited by munygon2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2