Saucy

Kyle Anderson 2018-2019 Outlook

7 minutes ago, screaming_vultures said:

what happened to Parsons? maybe this is good for this prick...

Parsons had knee soreness didn't return.

Anderson was obviously feeling pretty average today and looked particularly slow/uninvolved because of it so I'm not going to judge too much from this game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, freddo said:

Parsons had knee soreness didn't return.

Anderson was obviously feeling pretty average today and looked particularly slow/uninvolved because of it so I'm not going to judge too much from this game.

He looked slow because he's Slow-Mo!

(Still not sure why Memphis decided to pay this guy this much to start behind a husk.)

He just got dropped in my league lol. I have the #2 waiver but he doesn't even seem like he's worth it at this point. Just gonna watch and see what happens. 

23 minutes ago, fabrar said:

He just got dropped in my league lol. I have the #2 waiver but he doesn't even seem like he's worth it at this point. Just gonna watch and see what happens. 

parsons looked like hes gonna be out. maybe open up major minutes for KA to start?

These lines he is dropping are just brutal... The 4 steals game has been the only palatable line so far. Let's see what he can do with parsons possibly missing a game or two. I am not super optimistic seeing how Parsons only played 6-7 minutes tonight and KA STILL only played 21 mins. He just seems like he doesn't fit this system he is in now. THE LEASH IS GETTING SHORTER, that is all.

4 hours ago, JBizFree said:

These lines he is dropping are just brutal... The 4 steals game has been the only palatable line so far. Let's see what he can do with parsons possibly missing a game or two. I am not super optimistic seeing how Parsons only played 6-7 minutes tonight and KA STILL only played 21 mins. He just seems like he doesn't fit this system he is in now. THE LEASH IS GETTING SHORTER, that is all.

Yes and can’t just blame the low minutes because he is doing so little and so uninvolved in the minutes he’s getting.  

9 hours ago, freddo said:

Kyle Anderson flu game.

He was sick and questionable to play. He gutted it out against a team horrible team to go against in fantasy and irl. Just chill a bit. Parsons is already out. Just let slomo get healthy and a few games or practices and then make your move. 

The heel might still be bothering him, but it's still hard to tell if that's what is limiting his minutes or it's JB's wacky coaching.  Brooks started the second half over Parsons got hurt which of course isn't great.

I swapped him for Danny Green and feel pretty good about it so far. Similar players but Danny's consistent minutes and role trump whatever the hell is going on in Memphis for me. 

IF he gets minutes now that Parsons and produces it could be just what us owners need.  I think he's smart enough to know that this is a golden opportunity to snatch the starting job.  I am predicting a way better effort next game.  Best line of the season.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

Welp, picking him back up with the Dunn news. Here's to hoping he turns it around. 

How are those two connected? Or are you a Dunn owner who now has a free slot?

In my 12 teamer, he was picked up off waivers asap – couple bids on him actually, which made me regret the drop, then I realized I probably did the right thing for my build.

11 minutes ago, SirMixalot said:

How are those two connected? Or are you a Dunn owner who now has a free slot?

In my 12 teamer, he was picked up off waivers asap – couple bids on him actually, which made me regret the drop, then I realized I probably did the right thing for my build.

Sorry for the confusion, yes I have an IR slot that I put Dunn in. 

27 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

Welp, picking him back up with the Dunn news. Here's to hoping he turns it around. 

lol i just did that last night too.  Really wish this news came out before waivers this morning

18 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

total ghost on offense, his teammates dont even see him.  Just walking around aimlessly

You don't roster Slo-Mo because of offense. You roster him because of his solid rebounding, stocks and dimes. 

• Like 1

Draymond-lite is the best way I can describe him. His heel issue is still there, just be patient with him as I am confident he will pick it up. 

• Like 1

Who’s dropping after tonight if he posts another dud? I’ll probably give him another week but just wondering 

1 hour ago, Dent416 said:

Who’s dropping after tonight if he posts another dud? I’ll probably give him another week but just wondering 

Stick with him. He'll pick it up, the boy has some talent.

• Like 1

No Parsons or Brooks tonight. Massive opportunity for Slo Mo to take the reigns and run with it against a bad Kings team. Hopefully we’ll know a lot more about how he will pan out after tonight’s performance.

His leash is getting shorter by the dayband he really needs to show something soon. Already missed out on Crowder and Osman because of patience. 

2 minutes ago, Cozie said:

His leash is getting shorter by the dayband he really needs to show something soon. Already missed out on Crowder and Osman because of patience. 

I would give him until Parsons comes back.  If he is still starting, keep him.  If Parsons comes back and reclaims the job, forget it.  Move on.

6 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

I would give him until Parsons comes back.  If he is still starting, keep him.  If Parsons comes back and reclaims the job, forget it.  Move on.

As much as it pains me to say this might be the case. If he can’t get a starting gig over Parsons then he is next to useless. Which is disappointing since I took him with my 7th round pick and there was plenty of other value around.

Ugh what am I doing holding this guy?  Hahaha