NYR Fan 116894

Quincy Enunwa 2018 Outlook

Agree with everyone that Enunwa’s usage shouldn’t change against a stout D, and it may even improve.  Feel the same way about Landry.  Think this is a good Bilal Powell game in PPR as well.

Total CSB here, but for those who are scared of TNF, I’m going all in, starting Hyde, Enunwa, Landry and Browns D.  Either going to love this or really hate it.

1 minute ago, kingofplo said:

Whose starting him. I'm torn on whether I should or not. UGH!!! Scared of TNF games..

Start him, gives you a reason to care about two poopy teams playing against each other.

Go Brown's get that first W!

Man this could go really bad or good!!

This defense has me worried I just picked up this defense on waivers.

I hope darnold doesn't fall apart and burn tnt.

If so enunwas pt total will tank

So is Kearse taking away targets? Is Darnold just not very good? or Both? Thought he would be a solid start every game, but this jets offense is so bad. I might have to drop him.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, uk4400 said:

So is Kearse taking away targets? Is Darnold just not very good? or Both? Thought he would be a solid start every game, but this jets offense is so bad. I might have to drop him.

Drop him - he only got 8 targets

• Like 1

Welp... 0-3 here I come! Had no room for error and I fell victim this week. Enunwa is a great WR for me to have on bench, get good volume, but am literally going to have to save him for bye weeks.  Friggin sucks

Edited by csv2209

He almost broke one lose which could have been a TD, but he got tripped by his own O-linemen :( 

• Like 1

I was concerned about this. Darnold when facing an above average defense is going to run into major problems. Add to that short preparation on short week and playing on the road, it made sense that he struggled. 

the 8 targets were nice though considering game flow.

love Quincy but I think you’ll have to play the matchups some, considering the context, and value him as a WR3 going forward 

Apparently if you need a first down, get you an Enunwa. Need to get near the end zone? Get an Enunwa. How about a TD?? Crowell! Lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, street sharks said:

Browns rush attack no joke

Correct. Held Big Ben and the Steelers in check. Held Brees and Saints in check. Absolutely underrated. 

• Like 1

It's not like we don't see it in every thread, after every "down" week, but the overreactions in here make me sick. No disrespect to the generation of RIGHT NOW or else, if a fantasy player has one subpar game, they are ready to throw in the towel. I'm not even going to waste the key strokes trying to convince anyone to hold. If you want to drop him, drop him! Who cares? Lol. Good luck!

• Like 9

Not a great game but if 57 yards is going to be his floor I will take it. That said if you have him you likely can be flexible with using him since you presumably drafted other good options 

Edited by Ace_King