RB  

RB  

WR/RB/TE

WR/RB/TE 

Im 99% settled on 2 of my 3 

K1- prob going with Hilton over DT or AROB

(thoughts?)

K2- this is where I'm really struggling **

K3- is Kamara (I get him next year too!) ??

** so with my K2 my main question is this: 

is it worth it for me to keep Russell Wilson and have possibly one of the best fantasy qbs OR being 1 pt ppr should I go with someone like Dion Lewis? I also have the option of Alex Collins but I'm leaning towards Wilson but still a small part of me is thinking Lewis might be a worth it?

Sorry for being long winded.. 

thanks ??  

I would choose Alex Collins for sure. Lewis is likely going to be a COP type of guy while Collins could see lead back volume. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

1. Collins

2. Lewis

3. Wilson

This.

• Like 1

Russell Wilson

Lewis

Collins 

17 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

1. Collins

2. Lewis

3. Wilson

So let's say it's dumb for me to keep Wilson when I could keep another RB, is Collins really a better pick than Dion in PPR? 

I understand Collins could be the lead back all year, but I still see Dixon as a threat. If I were to keep Collins or Lewis I feel like it's going to be a tough choice 

Out of the three you mention:

- Collins had a great stretch mid last season, but essentially of relatively low volume (max 20 carries, 2 catches). Because of this, Collins now goes early 4th round (lower in PPR), but the question is of course whether he can do that again. Given that you play PPR, Collins is not as valuable to you as in standard though.

- Russel Wilson is a perennial QB1, at only slightly lower ADP than Collins. Seattle is a mess though, with a bad O-line and not as many offensive weapons as you'd like. It's a matter of taste which one you pick. In your league though you need so many WR/RB, I wouldn't keep a QB.

- Dion Lewis is a guy I love, personally, but clearly the RB2 behind Henry. BUT, he'll pretty sure be the PPR target as Henry catches fewer passes. 

All in all it's Collins > Wilson > Lewis but the difference isn't as big as some will make you believe.

But what about Thomas or ARob? Personally I'd keep either of those over Collins.

3 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Out of the three you mention:

- Collins had a great stretch mid last season, but essentially of relatively low volume (max 20 carries, 2 catches). Because of this, Collins now goes early 4th round (lower in PPR), but the question is of course whether he can do that again. Given that you play PPR, Collins is not as valuable to you as in standard though.

- Russel Wilson is a perennial QB1, at only slightly lower ADP than Collins. Seattle is a mess though, with a bad O-line and not as many offensive weapons as you'd like. It's a matter of taste which one you pick. In your league though you need so many WR/RB, I wouldn't keep a QB.

- Dion Lewis is a guy I love, personally, but clearly the RB2 behind Henry. BUT, he'll pretty sure be the PPR target as Henry catches fewer passes. 

All in all it's Collins > Wilson > Lewis but the difference isn't as big as some will make you believe.

But what about Thomas or ARob? Personally I'd keep either of those over Collins.

Wilson over Lewis is crazy talk.

• Like 1

I know RB is light but I'd probably go Thomas or Arob rather than Lewis or Collins. I wouldn't consider Wilson with how deep QB is and how many RBs and WRs you need to start each week. If I had to pick between Collins and Lewis I'd probably go Lewis since I expect big things from Titans offense this year and Ravens not so much. 

• Like 1

I should have specified 

ARob and DT were only in the running for K1 with TY. Any thoughts there, is TY the right choice? 

I love Wilson, but all expert analyst seem to think keeping a QB is stupid. 

8 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Wilson over Lewis is crazy talk.

Would u keep Lewis over Collins? 

Are you losing anything for your keepers? (i.e. different draft picks for different players).

If not, then definitely Collins #1, Dion #2, and Wilson #3 IMO.  The gaps between each of the 3 is pretty sizeable too.

No we lose nothing the draft is just extremely thin most years ?

the rule is :

one keeper from rds 1-3. (Keep 1 year)

one keeper from 4-6   (Keep 1 year) 

one keeper from 7- 15 (can keep 3 years total: year drafted plus 2 more) 

that's how I got Kamara last year in the 11th but get him this year and next also!

best options

K1. Hilton. ARob. DT

K2. Dion. Collins. Wilson. 

K3.  Kamara. 

Edited by aadam

12 team PPR keeper league.. $200 spending  1 flex

I think I’m keeping

Keenan Allen-$33 ( other choice is Hunt for $23)

michael Thomas-$15   

Pretty solid core if you ask me.. now what should I do...

Do I target Gronk($30ish) and Obj ($50ish) as must own?! I would be around 130 spent..  or do I target TY Hilton ($30ish) and maybe a David Johnson or Saquan for ($60ish)? 

Keenan

thomas

gronk

obj 

or

quan/dj 

Keenan 

thomas

TY Hilton

?

THANKS!!