hard1

Josh Adams 2018 Outlook

6 minutes ago, fingers said:

Always surprises me when guys that pass the eye test like Adams go undrafted. 

Like Phillip Lindsay?!

7 minutes ago, fingers said:

Always surprises me when guys that pass the eye test like Adams go undrafted. 

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

Like Phillip Lindsay?!

and Arian Foster?

Grabbed coming out of his bye and have pined him twice. Considering firing him up over Edelman or Golloday. 

How good is the Skins run D these days? The Eagles WR core/ passing game appears to be in total disseray, and Philly has to have this game, so I'm thinking 25/111/2 for like 26-28 points. I mean they can't possibly be sitting in a room trying to figure out how to get that passing game off life support, they are gonna ride the luck of the Irish no^_^

It's going to be no-holds barred.  Remember, Adams was sitting on 4 carries for 4 yards at half-time.  Pederson still used him plenty in the second half despite his slow start.

4 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

It's going to be no-holds barred.  Remember, Adams was sitting on 4 carries for 4 yards at half-time.  Pederson still used him plenty in the second half despite his slow start.

he was injured first half I believe

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

But if the glove don't fit, the Eagles will quit. And sign Le'veon this offseason. 

On 11/26/2018 at 11:40 AM, Kaii23 said:

Adams is 4 passes a game from being an rb1

This right here. If he starts getting targets look OUT!

31 minutes ago, rlaalsrb said:

he was injured first half I believe

I heard that too. I also heard he had like a 50+ TD run called back due to offensive holding (on Kelce I believe). Just think what kind of day he might've had if he he didn't have that play get called back, and didn't get dinged up and missed some PT in the first half. 

Edited by The G Man

41 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

This right here. If he starts getting targets look OUT!

he has gotten targets...it didnt happen this past week but very likely we will this week

Edited by Power-O

36 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

I believe the Eagles are finally starting to recognize the importance of a symbiotic relationship between the run and pass. 

The Eagles CS knows very well that balance is needed.  It is just that they were trying to duplicate their success from 2017 by using Smallwood and a hobbled Clement.  Now they have Adams back there wrecking things up and it is working a bit better.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Kelce was in Ogletree's way and Adams was blowing right past him.  Ogletree was also moving in the wrong direction.  Minor jersey grab or no, Ogletree had exactly zero chance to tackle Adams on that run.

Watch it again. The first time not the replay from behind.  Ogletree definitely was held.

10 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

I'm glad that most people got the joke. I thought about putting up a pic of Jason Witten, but no. 

To all the idiots that said it would stay a timeshare, sorry about your luck, you most likely didn't  pick him up.

I did !!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, RotoCat said:

To all the idiots that said it would stay a timeshare, sorry about your luck, you most likely didn't  pick him up.

I did !!!!!!!!

This was an excellent post.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The guy had a 52 yard TD run called back against the Giants, that is why he was sitting at 4 yards on 4 carrys at halftime.

Feed him the ball, he will break one.

1 hour ago, RotoCat said:

The guy had a 52 yard TD run called back against the Giants, that is why he was sitting at 4 yards on 4 carrys at halftime.

Feed him the ball, he will break one.

And he was hurt.  I think we all know this by now. ;)

Coach Doug Pederson said Monday that he plans to give Adams more touches each week, Zack Rosenblatt of NJ.com reports.
Spin: 
Pederson's comment shouldn't be taken literally after Adams had 22 carries for 84 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 25-22 win over the Giants. Considering there isn't much more room for workload growth, the real takeaway here is that Pederson intends to keep Adams in the lead role throughout December

The best part of all of this besides being an Ajayi owner is the fact that I snagged Adams a couple weeks before he blew up. To me, I see him as the starter next year and Ajayi being cut. What do you guys think?