Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biged1119

Just drafted what you think?

14 team ppr redraft league had the 6th pick in 1st rd 

QB- Matt Ryan, Alex Smith 

RB-Saquan Barkley, joe Mixon, lesean Mccoy, Aaron Jones, Chris ivory, Samaje Perine 

WR- Allen Robinson, golden gate, josh Gordon, dede Westbrook, Rishard Matthews 

TE- Jordan reed, OJ Howard 

For a 14-team league, I think you did alright.  I like your RB combination of Barkley, Mixon, and McCoy.  Wide-outs are good, but I do have questions about how strong Gordon will return and how Robinson will fit in his new surroundings.  OJ Howard could be a great sleeper pick, and you may need him considering Jordan Reed's history of head injuries.  In a league this big, I definitely think you'll be competitive.  Nice job.  

Looks good.  Obviously your WRs are a bit weaker than your RBs.  Your QBs are pedestrian.  You will have to make some moves or waiver pick ups to stay competitive and make playoffs. 

For a 14 team league, I think your team looks very solid.  Your RB core is going to anchor your squad nicely all year, health permitting.

If you are able to get solid contributions from your current stable of WRs or find some gold on the WW, I really like your changes.

Best of luck!

10 hours ago, Beer Snob said:

For a 14-team league, I think you did alright.  I like your RB combination of Barkley, Mixon, and McCoy.  Wide-outs are good, but I do have questions about how strong Gordon will return and how Robinson will fit in his new surroundings.  OJ Howard could be a great sleeper pick, and you may need him considering Jordan Reed's history of head injuries.  In a league this big, I definitely think you'll be competitive.  Nice job.  

Decided to go RB-RB-RB to start the draft since rb’s were flying off the board didn’t want to get stuck taking too many chances on that position only way I didn’t do this was if AB fell to me at 6 which didn’t happen and took the chance on Reed since he fell deep enough. 14 team is always tough and I have been struck with the injury bug in the past with RBs so decided this was the way to go 

10 hours ago, Bartos said:

Looks good.  Obviously your WRs are a bit weaker than your RBs.  Your QBs are pedestrian.  You will have to make some moves or waiver pick ups to stay competitive and make playoffs. 

Was gonna back up Ryan with one of rivers or Mariota but realized they all had the same bye week which is why I went with Alex Smith and in a 14 teamer has to decide whether to have better rb or wr decided on rb since wr is deeper this season 

Not bad at all that’s a top 5 team, the th upside is very nice and is very strong for a 14 team league