flippy

Jimmy Butler 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

"Inside sources have told me that Butler will 100% be a Rocket by 5:45 Tuesday evening. You heard it here first."

Source?

2 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

Source?

Don't know if this guy is actually trust worthy. Just wanted to share it with you guys

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Don't know if this guy is actually trust worthy. Just wanted to share it with you guys

If it's true, I am fine with this. It's better than being stuck around longer in Minny. Scoring may dip to like 19 pts or so, but other numbers should be fine. FG% should be very solid on that team with weapons all over as well. His defense is needed so badly on that team that he will probably lead the team in minutes with Harden every night. 

18 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

He is 100% not. Burt Steele is just a running joke on the local Rockets forum. 

Do not listen to anything this guy says.

The Wolves are "hell-bent on moving off the salary of Gorgui Dieng" according to Kelly Iko of the Athletic.

This is one reason why it's taking the Wolves so long to move Jimmy Butler, as they are trying to unload Dieng as part of any deal. Dieng is a proven mid-round fantasy player when he gets consistent minutes above 20, so there is some stash appeal if we get wind of a trade.

15 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

The Wolves are "hell-bent on moving off the salary of Gorgui Dieng" according to Kelly Iko of the Athletic.

This is one reason why it's taking the Wolves so long to move Jimmy Butler, as they are trying to unload Dieng as part of any deal. Dieng is a proven mid-round fantasy player when he gets consistent minutes above 20, so there is some stash appeal if we get wind of a trade.

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/10/31/13482464/gorgui-dieng-contract-timberwolves-extension

the optimism two years ago has faded...

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

Its a joke that was made with Melo last year.

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

From September 28th?? Okay!!! I guess he is 2 months delayed.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Brandayz said:

"Inside sources have told me that Butler will 100% be a Rocket by 5:45 Tuesday evening. You heard it here first."

It says Sept 28, its Nov 5th today, did he clarify which Tuesday :D

Rose and other Wolves are freezing Butler out. He's hanging out on the right wing every play and getting zero touches. Jimmy Butler is getting zero touches. Amazing but not surprising.

1 minute ago, croydonfacelift said:

Rose and other Wolves are freezing Butler out. He's hanging out on the right wing every play and getting zero touches. Jimmy Butler is getting zero touches. Amazing but not surprising.

good.  just run all the plays through towns.  i'm tired of butler's antics.

28 minutes ago, croydonfacelift said:

I saw that too. He's an absolute pain in the a** to own at the moment. Such cancer.

29 minutes ago, croydonfacelift said:

As a JB owner this sucks, but as a former athlete I say f--- him.  Nobody is bigger than the team.

• Like 1

He came in the 4th scoring just 4 points so I'm glad he finished strong. Also missed an easy layup towards the end but feels like we are hanging from a very thin line. He doesn't wanna be there and its showing. Don't know what the organization is waiting for 

Is this guy worth trading for? Got someone looking for a package involving Beal. Are you guys looking to move him or holding on?

I know this is a borderline Assistant Coach question but I’m curious what you owners think of this guy. He’s had some big games and his upside if he gets traded is appealing. But honestly going through this thread has given me doubts haha.