flippy

Jimmy Butler 2018-2019 Season Outlook

43 minutes ago, StuPitt said:

I won’t want him.  What has he ever done? He is a complimentary player who thinks he is better than he is.  Seems he is always unhappy.

No he's one of the best players in the league actually. Top 10 two way player in the league

• Like 1

12 hours ago, richg24 said:

No he's one of the best players in the league actually. Top 10 two way player in the league

TOP 5 two way player in the league... IMO

1 minute ago, Boogie Buckets said:

easily imo

Kawhi

Davis

Giannis

Jimmy

PG

where is KD?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kane said:

where is KD?

Knew I was forgetting someone lol. Still its tough to take anyone off that list, blocks doesn’t always mean great defense as Whiteside shows

• Like 1

2nd round pick worth it I have draft tomorrow? 

Thinking to pair him with Kawhi or joker ?

Wall or Jimmy second round ?

12 minutes ago, snroto said:

2nd round pick worth it I have draft tomorrow? 

Thinking to pair him with Kawhi or joker ?

Wall or Jimmy second round ?

I like him with Jokic. You become pretty strong in assists even without a PG in the first 2 rounds, and Jimmy helps shoring up your steals and pts. His percentages are great as well. I like Jimmy over Wall personally but if you took kawhi in the bottom of the first I'd consider Wall

2 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

easily imo

Kawhi

Davis

Giannis

Jimmy

PG

Where is LeBron? Oladipo?  Even Jrue  should be ahead of Jimmy based on number of games played.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fabrar said:

I like him with Jokic. You become pretty strong in assists even without a PG in the first 2 rounds, and Jimmy helps shoring up your steals and pts. His percentages are great as well. I like Jimmy over Wall personally but if you took kawhi in the bottom of the first I'd consider Wall

If I go in into kawhi and jimmy my team would be very efficient and good in stl and blocks and percentage. 

Wall is good but 4 TO and 43% FG hurts heavy 

jokic or kawhi 

2 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

Where is LeBron? Oladipo?  Even Jrue  should be ahead of Jimmy based on number of games played.

I’m a big LeBron fan but even I know majority of the time he is not at all a top 5 two way player because of his defensive effort (or lack thereof). 

I thought about giving Jrue an honourable mention too, but I still take Jimmy over Dipo and him personally

23 hours ago, StuPitt said:

I won’t want him.  What has he ever done? He is a complimentary player who thinks he is better than he is.  Seems he is always unhappy.

I would be unhappy too if I had to play with these tin mans. 

Butler didn't have to sneak diss them though with those defensive drills he posted on his IG. But Wiggins's brother shouldn't be saying anything. 

More people need to admit KAT and Wiggins are not that good. Especially KAT. He's a glorified Jahlil Okafor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

I would be unhappy too if I had to play with these tin mans. 

Butler didn't have to sneak diss them though with those defensive drills he posted on his IG. But Wiggins's brother shouldn't be saying anything. 

More people need to admit KAT and Wiggins are not that good. Especially KAT. He's a glorified Jahlil Okafor. 

The result is:

Sources: Karl-Anthony Towns agrees to $190M super-max deal with Wolves

Thib will be the next one to go.

Edited by littlesamtung

well...i guess this settles it. Jimmy is out of town, possibly in the next few days like he wanted. Thibs will probably follow him. KAT jumps up to being a top 3 pick and if Jimmy goes to one of his preferred destinations, he's a borderline 1st rounder

2 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

giphy.gif

No sure what's the confusion lol.

He's lazy most nights, plays no defense, soft, and he doesn't impact winning to the extent he should be.

His offensive game is alot more well-defined than Okafor's. That's it. He puts up outstanding stats which translates well for fantasy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, littlesamtung said:

The result is:

Sources: Karl-Anthony Towns agrees to $190M super-max deal with Wolves

Thib will be the next one to go.

Thibs should've never been in this much control in the first place.

Just when you think the T'Wolves were turning the corner as a franchise, all of this is happening and pissed off Butler to the point where he wants out. Horrible decisions after horrible decisions.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Thibs should've never been in this much control in the first place.

Just when you think the T'Wolves were turning the corner as a franchise, all of this is happening and pissed off Butler to the point where he wants out. Horrible decisions after horrible decisions.

At least the owner stepped up, if Thibs had his way both Butler and Towns may have left. I read earlier that KAT wouldn't sign his max until the Bulter situation is dealt with and I also read Thibs saying he's not trading him but then the owner saying yes he is. I assume owner must have told KAT it's not a matter of it but when.

• Like 1

A little off topic but by 2 way player you guys mean elite offense and defense, no? I don’t see how butler is mentioned in the top 5 at all. No one brought up cousins? 

1 hour ago, Panthers8912 said:

A little off topic but by 2 way player you guys mean elite offense and defense, no? I don’t see how butler is mentioned in the top 5 at all. No one brought up cousins? 

Well Cousins is elite offensively and Jimmy is elite defensively, are you saying Cousins is more effective on defense than Jimmy is on offense? I don’t see how you can think Cousins is a top 5 two way player 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Panthers8912 said:

Well both parts are not really elite that's why I don't see any reason to name someone a 2 way player, but i guess that's what they think. I mean if Leonard plays elite offense so what is Lebron's or Curry's offense? Godly? Or if PG plays elite D then what is Gobert's D?

I don't really see the point of 2way player etc. It looks more like a way to include on some top list a few players that cannot win the MVP or DPY but have to be mentioned for something.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fabrar said:

well...i guess this settles it. Jimmy is out of town, possibly in the next few days like he wanted. Thibs will probably follow him. KAT jumps up to being a top 3 pick and if Jimmy goes to one of his preferred destinations, he's a borderline 1st rounder

Man KAT was TOP 3 pick with Jimmy in town :D 

Now without him it's a neck and neck fight between KAT and AD for NO. 1.

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2