Sign in to follow this  
thomasfan54

Would you trade 6 for 1

I have #6 pick and #1 wants to swap my 3rd and 7th Rnd picks. So he will get picks 6,15,21,35,46,55,61,75 and then he stays at the 6th pick the rest of the way. I would end up with picks 1,20,26,40,41,60,66,80 and then stay at numb 1the rest of the way. 

This is a 10team league with a 0.50 per rec, with bonuses over 100, and 300 passing. The reason I’m pondering it is I’m not 100% sold on Barkley or Kamara and want a top 4 back. If 5 passes on AB I would hate to pass on him and would feel obligated to take him. I’m trying to get another team involved so I don’t have such a gap between picks if I trade with him. 

Any feedback would help. Thanks guys. 

I would probably go for it in a 10 teamer. At #1 you can get an elite RB and pair them with a WR1 like Adams or Evans at #20 or double down on RB with Freeman, Mixon, McCoy or Howard. Moving down from 21 to 26 isn't the end of the world imo since there should still be good talent and I think its same tier as the talent available at 21. 

22 hours ago, thomasfan54 said:

Any other responses?  Still not too convinced by two responses. Thanks 

I could easily tell you who to pick your first 4 picks and you'd win your league, but i usually charge for that info