DLove

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook

47 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I'd say so. TT is injured yet again. Nance and Zizic could be an intriguing frontcourt.

But Larry Drew is almost as bad as Fizdale at utilizing young talent so who the f knows lol. He'll probably start f*****g Channing Frye over him again.

Theres just no reason to play nance huge minutes and risking a huge injury after signing the deal. He is marked for the future of this team and will continue to put numbers

43 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Great, I traded him for Bogdan Bogdanovic right before the injury :(  Of course with my luck, he's only out 2 weeks.

That's not a bad trade tho. I'd rather BogBog personally

49 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Great, I traded him for Bogdan Bogdanovic right before the injury :(  Of course with my luck, he's only out 2 weeks.

Rather have Bog as well. He has a solidified role where the coach Won’t muck it up. 

3 hours ago, fabrar said:

I'd say so. TT is injured yet again. Nance and Zizic could be an intriguing frontcourt.

But Larry Drew is almost as bad as Fizdale at utilizing young talent so who the f knows lol. He'll probably start f*****g Channing Frye over him again.

I'd imagine a frontcourt rotation of Nance/Zizic/Love will be optimal. 

They need to just sit TT out so he can take care of that Kardashian and his kids

lets go larry. glad i didn't dropped him. somewhat surprise he's close to being healthy and playing again

1 minute ago, OKCFan2005 said:

Does adding this dude make any sense in a 10 team league? 9 cat.�

I just did. I owned dipo in two leagues...initially picked up tyreke l, but I like Larry’s production across the board. And TT doesn’t seem like he’ll be back anytime soon. His steals are money.

Would you drop Winslow or white for him? In need of a pf but these two blokes are top 80 atm! 

8 hours ago, Rook said:

Would you drop Winslow or white for him? In need of a pf but these two blokes are top 80 atm! 

I’m dropping Winslow for him.  Winslow was playing over his head to begin with.  The production was never going to last.

Derrick White is legit.  Don’t drop.

5 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Meh.  I feel like the hype always outweighs the production.  I’d rather own Noah Vonleh.

He was putting up 2nd round value when Tristan was out

13 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Meh.  I feel like the hype always outweighs the production.  I’d rather own Noah Vonleh.

First game back after a knee injury?

been out two weeks?

not starting?

limited minutes?

HE BETTER HAVE A TRIPLE DOUBLE!!!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Really? He just came back after an injury and was putting up top 25 value before going down. Not sure what you're talking about.

4 hours ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

He’ll get there my dude. He’s my filler for dipo. Peep his game log before he went down. He was on s tear. 

4 hours ago, aMediumPace said:

First game back after a knee injury?

been out two weeks?

not starting?

limited minutes?

HE BETTER HAVE A TRIPLE DOUBLE!!!

or at least a 5x5!!!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Rook said:

Don't drop Winslow.... 

22 hours ago, Rook said:

1 hour ago, bballshinobi said:

Don't drop Winslow.... 

But why ... says I