JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

5 minutes ago, yeet said:

They need Mirotic back so bad. Their spacing is even worse with Payton and Randle starting.

As a AD/Niko holder I endorse this message

I play in a points league, so efficiency doesn’t matter. I traded AD away as of 10 minutes ago. I got Westbrook and Stevan Adams the PPG difference in my league between Westbrook and Davis is only 4 points. With way less shut down risk. I might kick myself later. But nothing worse then watching your studs gets rested during your playoffs. 

Edited by Ryansm11
Typo
  • Like 1

Why would Davis rest ? Just acquired him for Paul george and nance , should I be concerned ? 

Currently thrilled to have him paired with KAT

6 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Why would Davis rest ? Just acquired him for Paul george and nance , should I be concerned ? 

Damn you fleeced that owner

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

It’s all luck so who really knows, but if the pelicans are definitely out of playoff contention it’s possible he sits during fantasy playoffs.  

2 hours ago, nospmoht04 said:

It’s all luck so who really knows, but if the pelicans are definitely out of playoff contention it’s possible he sits during fantasy playoffs.  

That's unfortunate, I don't think we would be able to move Anthony Davis for considerable value considering how much he's worth on the bbm player ranking. Guess we just gotta hope h2h doesn't screw us over

No chance he gets traded to a contender this season. Makes no sense for the Pels at this stage. They’ll offer the supermax in the offseason. Once AD says no, they’ll escalate the issue and try and get assets then.

There’s still time for them to right the ship imho. I no longer have AD stocks, but if I still did, I’d be hoping for them to start gelling with Payton back and Miro nearing a return.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

That's unfortunate, I don't think we would be able to move Anthony Davis for considerable value considering how much he's worth on the bbm player ranking. Guess we just gotta hope h2h doesn't screw us over

Pretty much but I’m optimistic as I traded for him a month or so ago.  

Ideally the Pels are the 8/9 seed come fantasy playoffs and AD goes nuts and averages 40 and 15

Edited by nospmoht04

I think the "fear" of AD resting, or sitting, is misplaced.

This guy is going to go balls to the wall until he gets injured.

And if the Pelicans decide to tank they might as well just trade AD the same day they make that decision.

18 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

And if the Pelicans decide to tank they might as well just trade AD the same day they make that decision.

lol that almost happens every game xD

1 hour ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I don’t fear it which is why I traded to get him and all I’m saying is there is a chance the pelicans are out of the playoff race during our fantasy playoffs and he sits games.  

Edited by nospmoht04

the Pel uniforms are confusing the fk outta me ..... keep thinking it's Denver

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nospmoht04 said:

I don’t fear it which is why I traded to get him and all I’m saying is there is a chance the pelicans are out of the playoff race during our fantasy playoffs and he sits games.  

Im not sure about him resting, i think AD will ball out to the end only because he wants to prove to the world that he too is an MvP. This is chance this year to get that title before goes and chases rings with Bron

6 minutes ago, guess_wh0 said:

AD has plenty of bonuses in his contract including playoffs, 1st team ALL NBA etc etc. He's not sitting.

He has no choice in the matter, he was sat a few years back and missed out on the all nba bonus

1 minute ago, Auction>Snake said:

He has no choice in the matter, he was sat a few years back and missed out on the all nba bonus

He definitely has a choice, if he wants to play, he will definitely play. AD is a true competitor, not in his DNA to rest healthy.  Hard to believe coaching staff/ownership would not grant his wishes, whatever those may be. No way they would alienate their franchise player, especially when they want him to sign that super-max contract extension. Anyways all this talk is non sense, ya’ll AD owners should be hoping he stays healthy the whole season. Only thing I would be worried about. All this talk is premature, the West is so tight, they’re only like 3 games behind 8th seed. They just got Elf payton back their starting PG, and Mirotic will be back soon. They can easily go on a nice run. AD , Jrue , Payton, Randle, Mirotic ... it’s actually a pretty decent sqaud they got. Just gotta stay on the court together. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

He definitely has a choice, if he wants to play, he will definitely play. AD is a true competitor, not in his DNA to rest healthy.  Hard to believe coaching staff/ownership would not grant his wishes, whatever those may be. No way they would alienate their franchise player, especially when they want him to sign that super-max contract extension. Anyways all this talk is non sense, ya’ll AD owners should be hoping he stays healthy the whole season. Only thing I would be worried about. All this talk is premature, the West is so tight, they’re only like 3 games behind 8th seed. They just got Elf payton back their starting PG, and Mirotic will be back soon. They can easily go on a nice run. AD , Jrue , Payton, Randle, Mirotic ... it’s actually a pretty decent sqaud they got. Just gotta stay on the court together. 

People panicking for no reason.