JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

Recommended Posts

Absolutely no reason to panic. First off, there is still 8-10 games left in the season by the end of H2H playoff and the chances that NOP is statistically eliminated before that is extremely small. Also, to be eligible for the Supermax that NOP wants to offer, Anthony Davis MUST make an all NBA team, which means that New Orleans will have more incentive to play him rather than sit him.

 

Resting him with 16-20 games on the schedule (beginning of H2H playoffs) and risking ADs eligibility to qualify for the supermax would make absolutely zero sense for the Pels. If they continue to struggle the Pels will make a trade at the deadline to try and improve this roster.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol again...

 

A team "rests" its start players in one of two situations:

 

(1) They have a top, say, three seed wrapped up; or 

(2) They are tanking

 

The Pels will be neither.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

 

It could have been bigger.

 

this is where we are at with AD now :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

 

It could have been bigger.

 

Just now, Quazza said:

 

this is where we are at with AD now :lol:

 

He didn't even get 20 rebounds wth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

38/13/7/2/4 on 65% shooting and 94% from the line.
*Yawn*

 

While a line such as this -- 38/13/7/2/4/1 locker room visit -- would get bumped like crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AD is twice as valuable as the #2 ranked player (Giannis) if you punt ft% and assists. or 3 embids. crazy

Edited by colepenhagen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this guy needs to be banned from fantasy, having the first pick gives you such a big advantage it's insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wallacesnoop said:

Next rotoworld blurb: "Check to make sure he's not available on your wire"

Someone is gonna come here and say "he's been playing well lately, worth a speculative add."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, yeet said:

this guy needs to be banned from fantasy, having the first pick gives you such a big advantage it's insane.

The messed up part is he still doesn't go first sometimes. People pick Harden or others. I'm in a keeper and two years ago #1 went to KAT. I was #2 and lol'd and took AD. I'm sure that year people still thought I was reaching and I think he was preranked 6th or something. I been killing it last two years.

 

His elite percentages and stocks just make him unfair. You can easily fill out your roster with assists/Threes later in draft anyways if your worried about missing out on Harden/KD/curry etc. He's a cheat code.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just watched some of the highlights last night

 

The double block sequence on Clarkson and Zizic was amazing

 

and then the left hand drive, with the dribble between the legs was wild

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rage2021 said:

The messed up part is he still doesn't go first sometimes. People pick Harden or others. I'm in a keeper and two years ago #1 went to KAT. I was #2 and lol'd and took AD. I'm sure that year people still thought I was reaching and I think he was preranked 6th or something. I been killing it last two years.

 

His elite percentages and stocks just make him unfair. You can easily fill out your roster with assists/Threes later in draft anyways if your worried about missing out on Harden/KD/curry etc. He's a cheat code.

 

Eh, simply punting TOs makes Harden and Davis equal.  There's a huge dropoff after #2, not before.  I'm in a lot of leagues, so a lot of times I take slightly unorthodox picks just to mitigate risk if someone gets hurt.  In most of my leagues this year, I weirdly got either the 1-2 picks or the 10-12 picks; very few picks in the middle.  I got the 3 pick three times and was excited about it, solely because it meant I'd have some KAT or Giannis stock.  But two of those times, after AD went first, someone other than Harden went.  I loled all the way to the bank, cause Harden is right there with him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

Eh, simply punting TOs makes Harden and Davis equal.  There's a huge dropoff after #2, not before.  I'm in a lot of leagues, so a lot of times I take slightly unorthodox picks just to mitigate risk if someone gets hurt.  In most of my leagues this year, I weirdly got either the 1-2 picks or the 10-12 picks; very few picks in the middle.  I got the 3 pick three times and was excited about it, solely because it meant I'd have some KAT or Giannis stock.  But two of those times, after AD went first, someone other than Harden went.  I loled all the way to the bank, cause Harden is right there with him.

 

too bad TO is a cat and counts in H2H...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

 

too bad TO is a cat and counts in H2H...

lol?  There's like three punt setups where you don't punt those, right?

 

Can you imagine not punting something in H2H?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tom Chambers said:

lol?  There's like three punt setups where you don't punt those, right?

 

Can you imagine not punting something in H2H?  

 

huh? i dont punt not a big fan. won last year and #1 again so far this year without punting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

 

huh? i dont punt not a big fan. won last year and #1 again so far this year without punting. 

 Very weird lol

 

I'm glad you play on hard mode, but you're just making it more difficult for yourself.  Harden and AD are of the same tier, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.